Where is Asia located?

Answer

Asia is said to be the world's largest and most populous continent, located primarily in the eastern and northern hemispheres. This continent covers 8.7% of the Earth's total surface area (or 30% of its land area) and with approximately 3.9 billion people. It hosts 60% of the world's current human population.
Q&A Related to "Where is Asia located?"
Asia Minor is also called Anatolia. It is located in western Asia, and makes up most of what is now the Republic of Turkey. Asia Minor is bordered by seas on three sides, the Black
http://www.ask.com/web-answers/Science/Other/where...
Rubbers are located in Thailand.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_is_rubber_located_...
Ericsson regional force is split up in 10 regions, whereas 3 of them are located only in Asia and 1 is a mix of Scandinavia, parts of Eastern Europe(Russia) and central Asia (Georgia
http://www.quora.com/Ericsson/Where-are-Ericssons-...
Asia Minor, also known as Anatolia, is the peninsula that forms the larger part of
http://www.chacha.com/question/where-is-the-asia-m...
3 Additional Answers
Ask.com Answer for: where is asia located
Maps of Asia
ask.com/pictures · More images »
Asia, the world's most populated continent is located in the eastern and northern hemispheres. It houses 4 billion people, 60% of the world's human population.
Asia is located above Australia, in between Africa and Europe, and is the largest continent in the world. It's also the most populated, with about 4 billion residents.
Explore this Topic
Asia Minor is also called Anatolia. This area can be found in the western part of Asia. You will find this area in the country of Turkey. ...
The country of Russia is located on two continents: Asia and Europe. Approximately 75 percent of Russia lies in Asia, while the remaining 25 percent is in Europe ...
Indonesia is administratively part of Asia and is located just to the north of Australia in far South-east Asia, and bordered by the Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com