Why Do I Get Shocked on Everything I Touch?

Answer

You get shocked on everything you touch since your body is a static electricity generator. This normally leads to the body getting shocked whenever it comes into contact with anything. However, the nature of the shock varies from one person to the other
Q&A Related to "Why Do I Get Shocked on Everything I Touch"
Electricity is supposed to stay confined to a specific path through the appliance. In the case of a clothes dryer, electricity is supposed to emerge from the wall outlet via the hot
http://www.ehow.com/info_12134420_wrong-dryer-shoc...
As you walk across a carpet, electrons move from the rug
http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-everything...
you are a robot.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201203...
You are building up a static charge. It does seem to affect some people more than others, but it is very affected by what you wear. Your shoes make a big difference : rubber soled
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200...
Explore this Topic
The shock that people experience when they touch things is known as static shock. This kind of shock is generated whenever two things make contact and some of ...
Friction is what creates a shock or a zap between two people. When friction occurs, either by dragging your feet on the ground or rubbing a balloon in your hair, ...
Normally, you catch an electric shock whenever you touch an open electric circuit or a computer monitor while bare footed. In general, the human body is composed ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com