Bleach, which is essentially chlorine dissolved in water, is not a flammable substance on its own. If mixed with certain materials such as ammonia or acetylene, it can become unstable, forming explosive compounds or reactions.Know More
Bleach should be kept away from any other chemicals as a safety precaution, as it is prone to react explosively with other common materials. Other safety concerns of bleach involve damage done to the body through inhalation, skin contact and ingestion. Inhalation may cause irritation or damage to the respiratory system. It is recommended to use bleach in a well-ventilated area. Contact with skin may cause irritation and lead to chemical burns. Ingestion may damage the gastrointestinal tract. Due to these dangers, bleach should be kept away from children and animals.