The consumption of grapes and raisins presents a potential health threat to dogs.
Their toxicity ... Jump up ^ "ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center Issues
Nationwide Update: Raisins and Grapes C...
Even small amounts of grapes or raisins can prove to be fatally toxic for a dog.
Learn what steps to take save dog in event of grape consumption.
Poison control said as few as 7 raisins or grapes could be toxic. Many people I
know give their dogs grapes or raisins as treats. Any exposure should give rise to
Apr 27, 2012 ... As to why grapes and raisins are bad for some dogs, generically speaking it's
because grapes and raisins can cause rapid renal failure (kidney ...
In July 2004, the ASPCA APCC issued a nationwide alert stating that raisins and
grapes can be toxic to dogs.<sup>3</sup> The alert reported that about 50 dogs had ...
Grapes are poisonous to dogs! Ingestion of even just a few can result in acute
kidney failure. Contact your vet or PPH if your dog ate grapes!
Recently it has been clearly documented that grapes and raisins can cause
kidney failure in dogs. It is unclear whether this is a new problem, or if the toxic ...
Grapes (and raisins) are toxic to dogs, and they should never be allowed to eat ...
But it has been proven that the fruit can cause kidney failure in dogs—a very ...
Nov 25, 2012 ... There are several foods that are toxic to pets. From chocolate to grapes, how
much is safe to give to your pet? Consider the story of Rio.
Ingestion of grapes or raisins has resulted in development of anuric renal failure
in some dogs. Cases reported to date have been in dogs; anecdotal reports ...