Web Results


We currently have a DHS case open but it does not seem like the court system is doing anything. Can I legally choose to live with my father? If so, how do I do it?


Jul 30, 2013 ... My dad has said he has the space if I wanted to move, and I think it would be a ... If your mum and dad can't agree about where you should live, then it ... That's more likely to happen if you choose a time when you've got some ...


Can I live with my grandmother instead? .... we are not here to choose sides but rather conduct a productive conversation to try to solve the issue. ..... I honestly do not know where to start well my dad beat my mom when i was ...


You father can file for a change of custody. As of January 2012, a reasonable child of 12 or older has a right to address the court if he or she so ...


Jun 3, 2011 ... It could be that Susie might want to live with Dad because he is more ... as children, “got to choose” where to live when their parents divorced.


If not, Father must file for modification of custody. If the judge asks the ultimate question of where do you want to live, ... As Bill said, you don't get to "choose" but you can talk to the judge and your opinion will be given weight.


... I'm 13 and I want to live with my dad, what is the legal age to choosing ... age when a minor can "choose which parent" they want to live with.


Start by saying, “I would like to live with Dad” (or Mom, if that's the situation). ... What can I legally do to live with my other parent if the one who has custody ...


A common misconception floating around is that once children are of a sufficient age ... How can I choose between my dad and my mom? .... So, you might say, “I was awarded custody with my Dad when I was younger, and I'm ...