Web Results
You can access your W-2 online if your employer makes them available online.
Get the instructions from your company's payroll or HR department as to where/how to access the information. Go to the website that your employer provides and create an account with the password provided by your employer. Log in to view your W-2 and print it out for your tax return.


Mar 24, 2017 ... Question: Can I get a transcript or copy of Form W-2, Wage and Tax ... the Social Security Administration (SSA), by using Get Transcript Online.


Mar 8, 2016 ... Luckily, there are easy ways to obtain access to your missing W-2 or simply file your ... Dates of employment; An estimate of wages earned, federal income tax withheld ... Where Are the IRS Tax Forms I Need to File My Taxes?


Request a duplicate W2 by email for 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, or 2009 by providing ... account or would like to create one, you can retrieve your W2 online rather than request by email. Click the My Account button at the top right of this page to sign in and then look in ... Express Employment Professionals .


Feb 3, 2017 ... Employees are then responsible for filing their W-2s with the appropriate .... Pay any fees that are required to obtain your duplicate W-2 forms. ... Can I go to the IRS and get a copy of my w-2s if mine were misplaced or lost?


Apr 8, 2014 ... We can give you copies or printouts of your Forms W-2 for any year from 1978 to the present. You can get free copies if you need them for a ...


Jan 12, 2017 ... If the IRS is unable to find the tax forms, it will refund your money. ... It can take up to 75 days to receive your tax return with the W-2 copy. ... Employers have until January 31 of the year taxes will be filed to send a W-2 to employees. ... How do I request a copy or transcript of all my W-2Gs from the IRS for ...


Feb 24, 2017 ... Help — I Lost My W-2 Form! ... Both you and the IRS get a copy of this form directly from your employer. ... How Do I Find My Lost W-2 Form Online? ... Intuit and Ceridian, for example, make employee W-2s available online.


Dec 27, 2016 ... TurboTax doesn't store a copy of your W-2. Try asking your employer or their payroll provider for a reissued statement if you need a.


Oct 18, 2016 ... The process to get a copy of a W-2 can be fairly simple. ... When you call, be prepared to verify your SSN or employee number as they may ... What you should know when requesting previous year W-2 forms from the IRS: ... I need to get a copy of my 2012 w2, unable to get a response from the employer.