Web Results

Cancer survivor catches fire at hospital: Is hand sanitizer to blame ...

www.cbsnews.com/news/cancer-survivor-catches-fire-at-hospital-is-hand-sanitizer-to-blame/

Feb 20, 2013 ... 11-year-old cancer survivor was receiving treatment for unrelated head injury when she ignited and suffered third-degree burns.

Cancer survivor, 11, suffers third degree burns after catching fire in ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281307/Cancer-survivor-11-suffers-degree-burns-catching-hospital-bed-HAND-SANITIZER-static-electricity.html

Feb 19, 2013 ... An 11-year-old cancer survivor has sustained third degree burns to her chest after catching fire in her hospital bed due to hand sanitizer and static ... veteran, believes hand sanitizer and the static electricity were to blame.

Portland hospital fire investigated; hand sanitizer link suspected in ...

www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2013/02/portland_hospital_fire_investi.html

Feb 18, 2013 ... After a fire caused serious burns to an 11-year-old girl at Portland's Doernbecher ... Lane is a cancer survivor who was at the hospital for evaluation after ... a mix of flammable hand sanitizer and static electricity is to blame.

FYI: Could Hand Sanitizer Make You Catch On Fire? | Popular Science

www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-02/fyi-could-hand-sanitizer-make-you-catch-fire

Feb 22, 2013 ... A tragic blaze in an Oregon hospital erupted from hand sanitizer earlier ... and third-degree burns in 11-year-old cancer survivor Ireland Lane. ... mix of hand sanitizer, static electricity, and olive oil was to blame, the report says.

Ground Zero » Short Circuit: Burn Out Your Dead

www.groundzeromedia.org/2013/02/19/short-circuit-burn-out-your-dead/

Feb 19, 2013 ... The fat content ignites and the body burns inside and eventually ... Ireland Lane, an 11-year-old cancer survivor was at a children's hospital in Portland, ... Lane's family claims she had just used the hospital's hand sanitizer to clean up after her art project, and they believe that could somehow be to bla...

Girl Catches Fire in Hospital | Hand Sanitizer Fire - Live Science

www.livescience.com/27240-girl-catches-fire.html

Feb 19, 2013 ... A young girl catches fire at an Oregon hospital, and fire investigators are wondering if alcohol-based hand sanitizers are to blame. ... A plucky 11-year-old cancer survivor has survived another, more unusual health scare: She ...

Ireland Lane, Oregon Cancer Patient, May Have Caught On Fire ...

www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/ireland-lane-hand-sanitizer-catch-on-fire_n_2720041.html

Feb 20, 2013 ... Ireland Lane, Oregon Cancer Patient, May Have Caught On Fire Because Of Hand Sanitizer ... collectively were the cause of the mysterious fire that burned Ireland Lane. ... and according to reports, hand sanitizer may have been to blame . ... The maker of the hand sanitizer used by the hospital, called ...

The Hand Sanitizer Ingredient To Watch Out For | SELF

www.self.com/story/the-ingredient-in-some-hand-sanitizers-you-should-watch-out-for

The Ingredient In Some Hand Sanitizers You Should Watch Out For ... "Literature shows it is safe and effective," and it's what hospitals like Stanford use as their standard hand-hygiene protocol. ..... the result of treatment for skin cancer, many were quick to blame Dzierzek's vanity for her disease. .... But then I b...

Mum killed toddler with Down's syndrome by injecting hand sanitiser ...

www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-killed-toddler-downs-syndrome-6453125

Sep 16, 2015 ... ... United boss Jose Mourinho heaps blame on Luke Shaw after falling to ... Tragic: Lucas died after the sanitiser was injected into his feeding tube ... While little Lucas was in hospital, it is alleged Wigstrom gave her son an ... Jealous dad murdered cancer survivor daughter with baseball bat and burned ...

ESD Journal - Home

www.esdjournal.com/

Toddler, grandmother badly burned when gas can explodes ... Fire at Ybor mattress store blamed on static electricity ... Twenty Seconds – Lightning Strike Survivor Shares Story ... Hand sanitizer may have ignited hospital fire that hurt girl, 11 ... Bill Doyle: Treating cancer with electric fields-for additional information please ...

More Info

Hand sanitizer may have ignited hospital fire that hurt girl, 11 - Vitals

vitals.nbcnews.com

Feb 19, 2013 ... 20, 2013: A mix of hand sanitizer, olive oil and static electricity was apparently to blame for a hospital fire that burned an 11-year-old Oregon girl earlier this month. ... source of a hospital fire that severely burned an 11-year-old Oregon cancer patient, officials said Tuesday. .... (24 year cancer survivor myself)...

11-year-old Oregon cancer survivor catches fire - NY Daily News

www.nydailynews.com

Feb 20, 2013 ... An 11-year-old Oregon cancer survivor caught fire in her hospital bed after cleaning a table with alcohol hand sanitizer - which generated static electricity and ... Her father believes hand sanitizer is to blame for the accident.

11-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Catches Fire While In Hospital « CBS ...

seattle.cbslocal.com

Feb 19, 2013 ... 11-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Catches Fire While In Hospital ... believe the combination of hand sanitizer and static electricity may be to blame, ...