Web Results

Request a transcript - GED Testing Service


Use your state or jurisdiction link below to request a transcript. In some cases, you may have to contact your administrator for more information.

Transcripts - GED Virginia - Virginia Commonwealth University


If you took the GED<sup>®</sup> test in Virginia on paper or on computer: Go to the GED Credentialing™ Web site to order duplicate transcripts or official Virginia GED<sup>®</sup> ...

Where to Get GED Records for Yourself or Someone Else


Every state in the U.S. has official GED records of everyone who earned a GED in that state. Whether you need a copy of your own GED records, or want to verify ...

High School Equivalency (HSE) Certificates & Transcripts – Cook ...


Score reports (unofficial transcripts) may be obtained by the test-taker from GED Testing Service, Educational Testing Service (HiSET), or CTB/DRC (TASC) after  ...



If you took the HiSET, TASC, or GED test in one of our partner states (see the states ... map below), we should have your official high school equivalency records.

Cook County High School Equivalency Records Office


The Cook County High School Equivalency Records Office reopened on ... GED <sup>®</sup> test, HiSET Exams and TASC Test are all currently available in Illinois.

Obtaining a Transcript - GED® Testing in Maryland - Maryland Adult ...


You can obtain an official transcript of your test scores after passing all modules of the GED® test. You can request the transcript by mail or in person.

Office of Student Records/Transcripts & GED Program


Transcript Requests. Current DeSoto County Students: Please contact your local high school for your transcript needs. Alumni and Former Students: Transcripts ...

GEDSoulRecords | GEDSoul Records | Free Listening on SoundCloud


Started by Nick DeVan and Dave Singleton in the geographical center of Tennessee, USA, G.E.D. Soul has been producing and recording original soul and funk ...

More Info

Order your GED credentials - Select My Service


Order GED transcript, diploma, certificate · Register to order GED ... You can request from these GED locations ... We only have records for those who passed.

Transcript Request - ged.ed.state.pa.us


Transcript Request Form. *, Required Fields. Please enter Examinee details ( questions 1 through 4 must be filled in) and click on Next button. To Start over click ...

High School Equivalency Records | NC Community Colleges


North Carolina changed its GED® credentialing process from the awarding paper transcripts and GED® diplomas to a paperless electronic transcript system for ...