More Answers

To legally change your name, use the name you want, file paperwork with the court and change your name on all your official documents. Check with your county clerk to see if the st...

How Can I Legally Change My Name?
You can change your name for a number of reasons. For example, upon getting married or entering a common law relationship, many people change their last names. While the process is relatively easy for adults, name changes for children require different... More »
Difficulty: Easy

Name change

Name change generally refers to the legal act by a person of adopting a name different from their name at birth, marriage or adoption. The procedures and ease  ...

Name Change Forms - Legal Name Change - U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.

If you're wondering how to get a name change, US Legal Forms has affordable, top-notch name change forms. Whether you need to get a social security name ...

I just don't like my birth name and I want to change it. Can I choose ...

You cannot choose a name with fraudulent intent -- meaning you intend to do something illegal. For example, you cannot legally change your name to avoid ...

Changing your name - Citizens Advice

Although there is no legal way to change a name, you may want evidence that you have changed your name (see under heading Evidence of change of name).

The Cost of Legally Changing Your Name - The Billfold

Nov 5, 2014 ... It was about my name. Would I change it? Legally? Professionally? None of the above? I went back and forth our entire 14-month engagement.

Wedding Planning: How to Change Your Name After the ... - The Knot

Before you can change your name, you'll need the original (or certified) marriage license with the ... Your attorney (to update legal documents, including your will) .... My friend is three months away from her wedding and says she's over it.

Images of How to Legally Change My Name · More images »
Helpful Resources

How to Legally Change Your Name - FindLaw

Can I change my name to anything I want? Probably! Everyone has ... to change their name. Typically, you may legally change your name to whatever name you'd .

Change an Adult's Name - name_change_selfhelp - California Courts

Filing a Petition for a Change of Name is the most common process and results ... If you want to legally change your gender (with or without a name change too), ...

Name Change - name_change_selfhelp - California Courts

This section gives you information on legally changing your name or a minor's name by getting a court order. With a court order you can change your legal name ...

Name Change - Change Your Name Online - Begin the Legal Name ...

Legally change your name through the court with the help of LegalZoom. ... I want to change my name ... What are the legal requirements for a name change?

How to Legally Change Your Name: 10 Steps (with Pictures)

May 29, 2015 ... How to Legally Change Your Name. There are a variety of reasons you may want to change your name. You may have recently been married ...