Web Results

Secondary Dependency - DFAS Home


Jul 1, 2015 ... Guide for preparing and submitting military secondary dependency applications. ... or redetermination package, make sure you send it to the correct DFAS office. ... There are times when your dependents may include more than your ... of a parent) to you for at least five years prior to your emancipation.

making a relative a military dependent - JRTC and Fort Polk


Apr 25, 2011 ... MAKING A RELATIVE A MILITARY DEPENDENT. Who can qualify as a military dependent? ... How can I make my parent a dependent?

Eligibility - Dependent Parents and Parents-in-Law | TRICARE


Jan 13, 2016 ... Do you have a dependent parent or parent-in-law? If you're on active duty ... Get care in a military hospitals and clinics; Enroll in TRICARE Plus.

tricare-help-can-parents-qualify-tricare-dependents - Military Times


Tricare Help: Can parents qualify for Tricare as dependents? By: Staff report, January 23, 2016 (Photo Credit: Military Times). Q. My son is an unmarried ...

Steps to Claiming an Elderly Parent as a Dependent - TurboTax Tax ...


The first thing that often comes to mind when considering dependents is the parent/child relationship. In many cases, parents claim their children as dependents ...

BAH,if i claim my mother as my dependent? - Ask a Soldier - Army


Feb 1, 2016 ... Here's my question; would I get full BAH if i claim my mother as my ... She was able to get a brown dependent ID card and limited medical ...

DEPENDENT PARENT BENEFIT? - Veterans Benefits Administration


VETERAN'S ADDITIONAL PAYMENT FOR A DEPENDENT PARENT. Disabilities determined by VA to be related to your military service can lead to monthly ...

Military Dependent ID Cards | Military.com


Military family members need a dependent ID card to obtain many benefits. ... My ID shows perm status do I need to get this card replaced or renewed ... start the paperwork to prove that she is the mother and that she is the primary care taker ...

TRICARE Eligibility | Military.com


Certain abused spouses, former spouses, and dependent children of service ... She is frantically trying to get divorced so that she and her boyfriend can get married. ... My son still is the legal parent and he provides child support and whatever else he has to. ... My father is retired from the Army and has tricare insurance.

Claiming a Parent As a Dependent | ElderLawAnswers


Feb 12, 2016 ... If your parent files a joint tax return solely to get a refund, you can claim .... If I claim my mother as a dependent on my 2015 income taxes, will it affect ... My mother receives SS, Military Survivors Benefits and VA Benefits from ...

More Info



How can I make my minor sister, nephew, cousin, or foster child a dependent? ... for an adult family member, such as a father, mother, father-in-law, mother-.

DD Form 137-3, Dependency Statement - Parent, February 2016


Parent must be more than 50% dependent upon member. 1. ... COMPLETE MILITARY ADDRESS (Include assignment: squadron and base) ..... I make the foregoing claim with full knowledge of the penalties involved for willfully making a false ...

make someone a military dependent, military family member id card


... of the military. make your parent a dependent and get the a military ID find out how to at ncosupport.com. ... What qualifies someone to be my dependent?