Web Results

Name change - Wikipedia


Name change generally refers to the legal act by a person of adopting a new name different ..... A change for a child's surname may be registered once every 12 months unless a magistrate's c...

Child Name Changes | NY CourtHelp


Dec 4, 2015 ... For example, if your child is from a previous relationship and you now change your child's last name to your current spouse's name, your ...

Best Way to Legally Change a Child's Last Name


Legally changing the last name of a minor child is a uniform procedure across the 50 States and the District of Columbia. Each entity has their own forms a.

Can I Change My Son's Last Name Without His Father's Consent?


Mar 24, 2010 ... Can I change my son's last name without his father's. .... You can originally name your children ANYTHING you wish. After, though, it depends ...

After my divorce is final, can I change the last name of my children ...


Traditionally, courts ruled that a father had an automatic right to have his child keep his last name if he continued to actively perform his parental role. Although  ...

Name Change Brochure


A name change for a child is simple, if the birth certificate was issued in ... Court must also consider the ties between the child and the parent's extended family.

How to change your child's surname - Family Lives


Read our advice on how to change your child's name after you divorce or separate.

How to Ask the Court to Change the Name of Your Minor Child ...


Mar 21, 2016 ... How to Ask the Court to Change the Name of Your Minor Child. Under the Age of ... three years, the matter will be transferred to the Family Part.

Changing Your Name - PALawHELP.org - Your Online Guide to ...


The ability of an adult or child to obtain a change of name will depend on the facts of ... his/her given name or surname changed for a reason other than divorce.

Changing Your Name After Divorce - Family Law - FindLaw


When I got married, I changed my last name to my husband's. Now we are ... Can I now also change the name of my children to my maiden name? Many courts ...