Web Results


May 21, 2013 ... Parents often threaten to kick their children out of their homes, and ... For legal advice on what to do in your specific situation, consult an ...


Apr 30, 2009 ... The law prohibits them from re-classifying violators as delinquent or ... case to the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and find out if the family ... 5. refer him or her to a youth service bureau or agency serving children.


All Rights Reserved, Legal Services for Children, Inc. August 2003 .... My parents kicked me out of the house and are refusing to help pay for my support.


Feb 26, 2016 ... A minor cannot simply be "thrown out of the house. ... The teen is entitled to legal representation, and if he or she cannot afford an attorney, one ...


Becoming emancipated can be an important legal tool for certain teenagers, but you ... Emancipation is a major decision that can help a mature teenager who is ...


They may have been thrown out, abused, ... of services for help, but they also may face difficult legal problems.


If you want a lawyer and live in the San Francisco Bay Area, LSC may be able to ... Call LSC's Warmline at (415) 863-3762 to find out for more information.


You do not have to move out until a judge says you do, and only a constable can ... or seek legal advice before deciding whether to request an official inspection.


Quickly find answers to your Emancipation of minors questions with the help of a local lawyer. ... I have joint legal custody of my daughter with her living with me. ... have been verbally abused and threated to be kicked out almost everyday?


If you need help getting into school, ask your DTA worker. ... The income of relatives or legal guardians does not count in calculating your TAFDC grant. ... The teen specialist's job is to find out why you cannot live at home and make a ... Teens who are 17 years old and cannot live with your parents can request a special ...