More Answers
Microsoft Windows is a series of software operating systems and graphical user interfaces produced by Microsoft. Microsoft first introduced an operating environment named Windows on November 20, 1985... More>>
Popular Links:

Microsoft Windows

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Windows

Microsoft Windows (or simply Windows) is a metafamily of graphical operating systems developed, marketed, and sold by Microsoft. It consists of several families ...

Windows - Microsoft

www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows

Learn about Windows 10, the latest devices, apps and games or find support.

windows.about.com/b/2012/03/18/will-microsoft-loosen-windows-8-requirements-as-well.htm
To remedy this and keep to Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 hardware guidelines, Microsoft has made a change to the minimum requirements that would drop the required memory on the device from 512MB to 256MB and allow for the use of more affordable processors. I think it is ... More »

Downloads - Microsoft Windows

windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads

Get Windows and downloads such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Security Essentials, and themes to help customize, protect, and optimize your Windows PC.

WindowsMicrosoft Store

www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/Windows/categoryID.70036700

Shop for Windows at the Microsoft Store United States. Free shipping and free returns on all orders, every day.

Microsoft Windows 10 review - Engadget

www.engadget.com/products/microsoft/windows/10/

Windows 10 is the ideal next step for Microsoft, bringing together the best elements of Windows 7 and 8. With new features like Cortana and E...

What is Microsoft Windows? Webopedia

www.webopedia.com/TERM/M/Microsoft_Windows.html

Windows dominates the personal computer world, running, by some estimates, on 90% of all personal computers. The remaining 10% are mostly Macintosh ...

Microsoft Windows information, news, and how-to advice | InfoWorld

www.infoworld.com/category/microsoft-windows

Microsoft Windows news, information, and how-to advice.

Answer
App Results for Microsoft+WindowsMobile Apps
Sponsored App

Easilydo Inc.
Navigate Your Day Travel Stress-free Get Notified

Microsoft | 3 editions | iPhone, Android, iPad | FREE
With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote...

Microsoft | 1 editions | iPhone, iPad | FREE
Word for iPad was among the App Store Best of 2014 in twelve...
Mobile App Results »
Source: www.quixey.com
Popular Q&A
Q: What Is the Purpose of Microsoft Windows?
A: The Function of Operating Systems. All operating systems, including Windows, serve as a base for computer programs to work off of. The OS controls the system's ... Read More »
Source: www.ehow.com
Q: What Is Microsoft Windows?
A: The first version of Windows was introduced in 1985 with a new version introduced approximately every two years. Version 3 of Windows for Workgroups was the fir... Read More »
Source: www.ehow.com
Q: When was Microsoft windows invented?
A: 1985. Read More »
Source: wiki.answers.com
Q: What happened to Microsoft Windows?
A: Nothing happened to it. They made windows 8. Read More »
Source: wiki.answers.com
Q: Who created microsoft windows?
A: Microsoft was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen, childhood friends who shared a Read More »
Source: www.chacha.com