Web Results

DD Form 214


The DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, generally referred to as a "DD 214", is a document of the United States Department of Defense, issued upon a military...

Request Military Service Records - National Archives and Records ...


Ways to Request Military Service Records. Request Service ... Research Using Military Records. Research. What's available online? Locate older (pre-WW I) ...

Veterans Documents and Personnel Records | USAGov


Find out how to request and update military records. ... The Army also accepts online applications for a discharge review or correction of a military service record.

How to get a copy of your military discharge papers (DD Form 214 or ...


How to get a copy of your military discharge papers (DD Form 214 or SF-180) ... Start your request here using their online tools or you can make the request by ...

How to get your DD214 Discharge Papers and Military Records


Apply for your DD214 discharge papers & military records online by following these steps. Get help applying for Aid & Attendance benefits for war veterans.

Welcome Veterans to the DD214 Website!


details about DD Form 214, Discharge Papers and Veterans Separation Documents. ... Before January 1, 1950, several similar forms were used by the military ...

US Military Service Records Genealogy - FamilySearch Wiki


May 27, 2016 ... Some service records are available online. ... Personnel records of Army members discharged/retired after October 1, 2002, are retained in ...

How to Get a Copy of DD214 - Instructions to Receive


In 1973 there was a fire where military records are stored. ... Place of discharge; Last unit of assignment; Place of entry into the service, if known. ... click 'Launch the eVetRecs system to start your request Online' and answer the questions.

Finding Service Records (Veterans History Project, American Folklife


The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) is the official repository for records of military personnel who have been discharged from the U.S. Air ...

Where can I get a copy of my discharge papers (DD Form 214)?


Dec 20, 2002 ... The Department of Veterans Affairs does not maintain records of veterans' military service, except as is necessary for providing benefits.

More Info

DD Form 214, Discharge Papers and Separation Documents


Home > National Archives at St. Louis > Military Personnel Records >DD Form 214, Discharge Papers and Separation ... REQUEST RECORDS ONLINE!

Requesting Military Personnel Records | Military.com


Have you lost your military service records, medical records, personnel ... Place of discharge; Last unit of assignment; Place of entry into the service, if known. ... The National Archives online program eVetRecs is the preferred and fastest ...

Finding Military Records – Poynter


Aug 21, 2004 ... You can find many military records online, though not all. One of the best tools online is Military.com's personnel finder. (Note: Registration is ...