Web Results

Military Personnel Records Center


The Military Personnel Records Center (NPRC-MPR) located at 1 Archives Dr in ... by government agencies requiring information from military service records.

Service Records Military - National Archives and Records ...


How to Request Military Service Records, Military Personnel Files, Veterans ... All National Archives research rooms will be closed on Monday, October 12 for ...

Request Military Service Records - National Archives and Records ...


Provides detailed instructions on how to obtain free copies of service documents, including your DD Form 214, directly from government agencies.

Military Personnel Records, SF-180 - National Archives and ...


Military Record Requests Using ... How to Obtain Standard Form 180 (SF-180) ...

Please Update Your Bookmark - National Archives and Records ...


http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military -service-records/. Thank you!

Military Personnel Records Center - National Archives and Records ...


Information about Military Personnel Records at the National Archives facility in St. Louis, ... You may also telephone the NPRC Customer Service Line (this is a ...

Requesting Copies of Older Military Service Records


Order copies of WWI Draft ... Older military personnel records (generally prior to ... View the Types of Military Service ...

About Military Service Records and Official Military Personnel Files ...


Veterans Records, Military Service ... and Official Military Personnel Files ...

Military and Veterans Records at the National Archives


Note that most military records, including veteran's military service records, are not online. There are casualty reports, photos and other selected military records  ...

Requesting Military Personnel Records | Military.com


If you've been discharged from military service, your personnel files are stored at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).

Popular Q&A
Q: How to Obtain a Military Service Record.
A: Things You'll Need. The veteran's complete name used while in the military. Social Security number. Service number. Service dates. Branch of service. Birth date... Read More »
Source: www.ehow.com
Q: How to Search Military Service Records.
A: 1. Open the eVetRecs system. EVetRecs is an electronic system for requesting copies of military personnel records that can be used only by military veterans or ... Read More »
Source: www.ehow.com
Q: What was David Crockett's military rank or service record?
A: Before leaving for Texas, he held the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in one of the Tennessee militias. When he traveled to Texas and fought at the Alamo, he wasn't ... Read More »
Source: wiki.answers.com
Q: Why would your military service records be on loan to the VA?
A: If you're receiving VA benefits, they're going to have a look at your service record. The reasons why they might pull your records at any specific time may vary... Read More »
Source: wiki.answers.com
Q: How to Obtain Copies of Compiled Military Service Records
A: Online from Fold3.com – Fold3.com, in collaboration with the National Archives, has digitized CMSRs from most states, both Confederate and Union, and put them o... Read More »
Source: genealogy.about.com