Web Results

courts.IN.gov: Decisions & Case Records


Indiana is implementing a uniform statewide case management system called Odyssey, which provides free access to court information at mycase.IN.gov.

courts.IN.gov: Searching for cases on the old Odyssey docket


Case information available at mycase.in.gov/default.aspx comes only from courts ... search include both data that is recorded through Indiana's Odyssey system ...

courts.IN.gov: Which courts use Odyssey and mycase.in.gov?


Case information available at https://mycase.in.gov/ comes only from courts that ... See Administrative Rule 8 for more about Indiana's uniform case numbering ...

Find My Case - Monroe County Government


Citizens of Indiana have access to case filings not precluded by Administrative Rule 9 (G). If you wish to view a pending case or a closed ... http://mycase.in.gov/.

Indiana Court Records | Search Indiana Court, Docket & Case ...


Research and access Indiana court records from court administration & judicial offices. Find detailed information on dockets, cases and court records.

IndyGov.Biz : Criminal Court Records


Oct 31, 2014 ... ... service team at customerservice@logoindiana.com with questions. ... and Criminal Court Records can be accessed at mycase.in.gov.

www.mycase.in.govIndiana Court Case Search - LinkzNow


Aug 19, 2015 ... MyCase IN gov. Search for Indiana case files; Online search tool filters cases by court; Learn about bulk data requests. The judicial branch of ...

Indiana judicial branch revamping mycase.in.gov | The Indiana Lawyer


Jan 4, 2016 ... This month, the mycase.in.gov website, the public access site for Odyssey Case Management System for Indiana courts and clerks, will get an ...

Popular Q&A
Q: What will happen to my case in Indiana?
A: Well you have a real problem. If you don't tell Indiana and they don't. find out, you will get your deferred to dismiss. If you don't tell. Indiana and they DO ... Read More »
Source: www.avvo.com
Q: Family Law, why can't I find my case number in the court ca gov?
A: Your case number would be found in the superior court in the county where the case is filed. There is not a uniform system in California to find a family law co... Read More »
Source: www.avvo.com
Q: Where I can get competent legal counsel in Indiana to do pro-bono...
A: Have you contacted the Indiana Public Defenders office at: 317-232-2475? Also: Indiana Legal Services (317) 632-5764. Indianapolis Legal Aid Society (317) 635-9... Read More »
Source: answers.yahoo.com
Q: In response to my other question, where could i find a basket cas...
A: Ebay, craigslist, Hemmings Motor News, Walneck's Cycle Trader, your local paper, on a bulletin board at the grocery or hardware store. It is not true that any T... Read More »
Source: answers.yahoo.com
Q: Intent to deny letter. Hello. My wife is a US citizen, we have be...
A: Intent to deny letter. You received a notice of intent to deny, but no denial letter, nor any notice to appear before the immigration court? You do not say why ... Read More »
Source: www.lawguru.com