Web Results

Petition for Change of Name (Minor Child(ren)) - Florida Courts


Instructions for Florida Supreme Court Approved Family Law Form 12.982(c), Petition for Change of Name. (Minor Child(ren)) (09/16). INSTRUCTIONS FOR ...

Change a Child's Name - name_change_selfhelp - California Courts


Both parents agree to file together. Only one parent is filing for a name change. You are the child's guardian. Currently involved in a family law case. If you are ...

Changing the Name of Minor Children - Mass.Gov


Changing the Name of Minor Children. Parents have the right to change the name of their child under the age of 18 years old. You must have legal custody of  ...



The minor child must be a resident of the county in which you are filing the ... The Court will not consider a Petition for a name change for a minor 14 years of age ...

Name change for Minors


Introduction - Name change for Minors. Parents often wish to change their children's names when they make a new start in life. A name change for a child is  ...

Changing Your Minor Child's Name | Michigan Legal Help


Read this article to learn about the specific rules and procedures you will need to follow to change your minor child's name.

Changing a Minor Child's Name - Montana State Supreme Court


If both of the child's parents are dead, the child's guardian may fill out these forms . • Petition for Name Change (Child). • Consent to Name Change of Minor Child.

How to Get a Legal Name Change in Florida for a Minor | Rocket ...


A minor is anyone under the age of 18. If you are an adult seeking to change your own name, or your child is 18 or older, you can find instructions on getting a ...

Name Change for Minors - Filing Process | North Carolina SelfServe ...


ATTENTION: You may use these forms to change the name of a minor if both parents ... of Parental Consent even if he or she is not on the child's birth certificate.

Consent to Change of Name (Consent of Parent, Guardian, or ...


I hereby consent that the minor child's name be changed from. (current name of child) to . I hereby join in the foregoing. Petition and waive notice of process.

More Info

Child Name Changes | NY CourtHelp


Dec 4, 2015 ... A child is sometimes called a "minor" in court and on court papers. You can ask the court to change a child's name if you are the child's ...

Changing a minor's name | Illinois Legal Aid Online


A court order is required to change a child's name from the name stated on their birth certificate. You may change the name of a child only if: You are the legal ...

SSC: How To Request a Change of Name for a Minor Child


APPLICATION FOR CHANGE OF NAME OF A MINOR CHILD. You want to ask the Court to change the name of a person under 18 years of age who resides in ...