Did you mean: Nigerian Culture ?
Web Results
The People of Nigeria
Ethnicity: Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo (Ibo), Ijaw, Kanuri, Ibibio, Tiv, over 250 ethnic groups
Languages: English (official), Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo (Ibo), and Fulani
Religions: Muslim, Christian, indigenous beliefs
Population: 182,202,000 (2015 est.) (7th)
Median Age: total: 18.2 years (2015 est.)
Female: 18.3 years (2015 est.)
Male: 18.2 years (2015 est.)
Literacy Rate: 59.5679759.6%
Female: 49.7%
Male: 69.2%
Legal drinking age: 18 for consumption - Alcoholic beverages are served on Saturdays.
People of:
Nigeria Travel Information and Travel Guide
Travel Alert: The security situation in northern Nigeria is unstable and violence is not uncommon; travellers should exercise extreme caution. Kidnappings and attacks on foreign oil workers are an ... More »

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Nigeria

The culture of Nigeria is shaped by Nigeria's multiple ethnic groups. The country has 527 languages, seven of them are extinct. Nigeria also has over 1150 ...

www.our-africa.org/nigeria/people-culture

Nigeria has over 250 different ethnic groups of people, all with their own languages and heritage.

www.nigerianabudhabi.org/index.php/nigerian-culture

Nigeria's three largest ethnic groups, the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, and Igbo, represent 71 percent of the population. Of the remaining 29 percent of the population, ...

www.commisceo-global.com/country-guides/nigeria-guide

Guide to Nigeria and Nigerian culture, society, language, etiquette, customs, manners and protocol.

www.everyculture.com/Ma-Ni/Nigeria.html

Nigeria has three main environmental regions: savanna, tropical forests, and coastal wetlands. These environmental regions greatly affect the cultures of the ...

www.kwintessential.co.uk/resources/guides/guide-to-nigeria-etiquette-customs-culture-business

Welcome to our helpful guide for Nigeria. Should you be looking to travel, live, relocate or do business in the sovereign state, we will give you a helpful head ...

osujiinnocent.wordpress.com/nigeria-independent/the-nigerian-culture-and-traditions

Nigerian culture is as multi-ethnic as the people in Nigeria. The people of Nigeria still cherish their traditional languages, music, dance and literature. Nigeria ...

www.cometonigeria.com/about-nigeria/nigerian-people-culture

Nigerian people and culture: Nigeria is famous for being Africa's most populous country with her huge population of more than 150 million. Nigerian culture.