Web Results

Can I get copies of my prior year Forms W-2 from the IRS? - IRS.gov


Jan 1, 2017 ... Copy: Because Forms W-2 don't come directly to the IRS, the quickest way to obtain a copy of a prior year Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, ...

How can I get a copy of my wage and tax statements (Form W-2)?


Apr 8, 2014 ... How can I get a copy of my wage and tax statements (Form W-2)?. We can give you ... Regular credit card rules apply. Please send your ...

How to Get a Copy of Your W-2 Form for Prior Years | PriorTax


Oct 18, 2016 ... The easiest way to get a copy of a lost W-2, is to contact the employer who issued it. The payroll department of your employer (or former ...

How to Get Copies of Old W2 Forms - wikiHow


Requesting Forms from a Current or Past Employer ... If you have not received your W-2 by this date, or if you have lost or misplaced it, you can contact your ...

What to Do If You Lost Your W-2 | GOBankingRates


Dec 6, 2016 ... But what happens if you have a lost W-2 form? ... Keep in mind you also have the option to apply for a six-month extension to file your federal ...

How can I get a copy of my W-2? - TurboTax Support


Dec 27, 2016 ... TurboTax doesn't store a copy of your W-2. Try asking your ... What if it's February but I still don't have my W-2? ... 500. Start your taxes for free ...

3 Ways to Get a Copy of Your W‐2 from the IRS - wikiHow


Employers first send the form to the Social Security A... ... If you need an actual copy of your W-2, you must request full copies of your tax returns for the years you .... How do I request a copy or transcript of all my W-2Gs from the IRS for 2015?

W2 Duplicate Request


Request a duplicate W2 by email for 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, ... Click the My Account button at the top right of this page to sign in and then look in ... If you are unable to complete this form please contact your local Express office.

Tax Form Management


W-2 Management provides online access to your W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, as well as a variety of other services related to your W-2.