Web Results
Find Health Information on Healthline
Find Info About:
Healthline is the leading provider of health information.


Overdose[edit]. As discussed previously, vitamin C generally exhibits low toxicity. The LD50 (the dose that will kill 50% of a population) ...


For adults, the recommended dietary reference intake for vitamin C is 65 to 90 milligrams (mg) a day, and the upper limit is 2,000 mg a day. Although too much ...


Learn more about the daily upper tolerable intake level for vitamin C and toxic overdose symptoms, like gastric discomfort. ConsumerLab's answer explains.


Learn about vitamin C intake for the body and what the powerful antioxidant does from your trusted health advisor, Dr. Weil.


Although many people assume you can never take too much Vitamin C because it is water soluble, there is actually a limit.


Apr 14, 2015 ... Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is found in many fruits and vegetables. Vitamin C plays an important role in collagen formation, and it ...


Feb 24, 2012 ... If you take a vitamin pill, these warnings probably apply to you. ... body gets more of certain vitamins than it needs, it often excretes the excess in urine. ... Adds Mullin, “In high-enough doses, vitamin C can cause kidney stones.


However, since your system will try to flush the excess vitamin C out of your gut, you'll experience gastrointestinal issues. Severe abdominal cramping, bloating, ...


Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) is used to treat scurvy, a medical condition caused by ... If you suspect an overdose, you should contact a poison control center or ...