Web Results

Small claims court


Small-claims courts have limited jurisdiction to hear civil cases between private litigants. Courts .... Singapore[edit]. Similar to UK, small-claims can be handled in Singapore through State Courts...

Make a court claim for money - GOV.UK


Mar 24, 2016 ... You can apply to a county court to claim money you're owed by a person or ... It used to be known as taking someone to a 'small claims court'.

Small claims - Citizens Advice


A small claims case is a defended case which the court has allocated to the small .... courts, and from HM Courts and Tribunals service at www.justice.gov.uk.

Sue in Small Claims Court - The People's Lawyer


In small claims court, trials are informal. Most people who appear in small claims court do not have a lawyer. The purpose of small claims court is to provide an ...

5 tips to succeed in small claims court | Marketplace.org


Jun 28, 2013 ... Small claims court is a system designed to help people resolve their ... of time for an idea of what works and what won't work in small claims court. ... "What a mediator will do is they'll sit down with both sides and try to talk out ...

Take 'Em to Court: Suing in Small Claims Court | legalzoom.com


So, why do people end up in small claims court? These are just a few of the reasons why people typically go to small claims court to resolve their problems:.

The Small Claims Court, A Guide to Its Practical Use - California ...


(Note: You can't file an eviction action in small claims court.) ... it's important to decide whether going to small claims court is the best way to resolve your dispute .

Steps to Filing a Small Claims Case - California Courts


Follow each one of these steps to make sure you file your claim correctly. Click on each step to get more information. You can get help with every step of the process from your court's small claims advisor. 1. Figure Out How to ... Go to Court.

Should You go to Small Claims Court? - Oklahoma Bar Association


The court clerk in your county can help you with small claims matters. Small Claims Court is not available for actions claiming libel or slander. Q: Why Small ...

Popular Q&A
Q: Small claims court uk, question?
A: You don't say which court made the order, but one way to stop your ex-husband using his bullying tactics might be through an attachment of earnings order. This ... Read More »
Source: answers.yahoo.com
Q: A defence statement in a small claims court (uk)?
A: I read what you state. And have no problem in understanding it , but how the law works in a situation like yours i can only assume that hearsay applies to it . ... Read More »
Source: uk.answers.yahoo.com
Q: Need advise on taking someone to small claims court uk?
A: If the sellers account was hijacked by a third party then they are still liable to send you the goods. Legally you have made a conrtact. It must be fulfilled ir... Read More »
Source: answers.yahoo.com
Q: Small claims court procedure (UK)?
A: File a case against them and you can still recover the full amount plus damages if you want as long as you have evidence to make them liable. Read More »
Source: uk.answers.yahoo.com
Q: Where can one find information about the small claims court in th...
A: There are many places where a person can find information about the small claims court in the UK. Websites such as, advanced guide uk, scotcourts, and smallclai... Read More »
Source: wiki.answers.com