Web Results

February 2008 - Watertown Daily Times Online : Obituaries


Feb 18, 2008 ... Bryan was preceded in death by his parents; a son, Jeffrey Allen Walsch; ..... She was a real estate broker along with her husband, Deane, who through .... ( Geraldine) Wolf of Mukwonago and Dale (Julie) Wolf of Whitewater; ..... and the Jefferson Cab Ride Committee, and was a 4-H leader in leather craft.

Stevens Point Area Genealogy Society - RootsWeb - Ancestry.com


Feb 3, 2016 ... Mr Borchardt is a democrat and a member of St. Peter's Catholic Church. .... Pleine in 1880, and was there a resident until his death in 1907, at the age of ..... He was married in his native country to Miss Drusilla H. Traver, also born .... so that when he came to man's estate he chose farming as his life work.

Show All / Browse Obituaries - Strang Funeral Home of Antioch ...


Records 1 - 20 of 2422 ... Died: January 09, 2008. JEAN T. ... Died: September 13, 2013. Barbara ... Died: December 03, 2009 ... He was born View full obituary.

Metro Putnam | Obituaries


2 days ago ... Palmer Mason Alford, Jr. 63, of South Charleston, died June 23, 2016. ... Ruth was deeply involved with 4-H clubs, winning several awards for ... Hersel establish the Cottrill Agency which focused on real estate and insurance.

Owl Newsletter - American Academy of Child and Adolescent ...


Apr 1, 2016 ... being readied for an estate sale. Your ..... before his untimely death, would become. Benjamin .... Ronald Borchardt, MD ... Geraldine H. Dubit,.

Obituaries - Magic Valley Obituaries | magicvalley.com


Obituaries, death notices and funeral service announcements from Twin ... For obituary rates and information, call (208) 735-3324 Monday through Saturday.

Minnesota State Law Library: Minnesota Appellate Court Briefs ...


686, In Re: Death Investigation of Jeffrey Alan Skjervold Ross E. Arneson, in his capacity as Blue ... Respondent, and all other persons unknown claiming any right, title, estate, interest, or lien in ..... 725, Jack H. Gabler, et al., Appellants, vs. ... Steven C. Borchardt, Respondent. ... Geraldine Carlen Steen, et al., Respondents.

News - Marquette University

www.marquette.edu/haggerty/documents/HAG_News S10 R.1.pdf

Aug 15, 2010 ... Clean Death, Curtis L. Carter Art and Social Change. Lecture ... Museum Purchase, from the Estate of Lillian Rojtman Berkman. Spring 2010 .... Mrs. John H. Ladish. Mr. and Mrs. ... Mrs. Geraldine L. Conway .... Bob Borchardt.

Report to Investors, 2013-2014 by Park University - issuu


Jan 27, 2015 ... With the Kensler estate gift, the University was able to replace the .... Cliburn, who died in February 2013 at the age of 78, inspired ... Martin Properties Fred H. Wake Special thanks to Schmitt Music Co. for ..... '65 William, '65, and Geraldine Brinton Forest L. Brown, '49 Joseph T. Brown, '87 Kevin ...

Park University Report to Investors 2014-2015 by Park University ...


Jan 7, 2016 ... Rutheloise Borchardt honors family with $200,000 estate gift Family ... The gift is named in memory of her mother, Katharine Smith Borchardt, who died in 1983. ..... Thomas H. Holcom Vice Chair of the Board Kansas City, Mo. .... '65, and Geraldine Brinton** Brinton Family Charitable Fund Margaret E. Brisch ...

More Info

Fall 2015 - Catholic Eldercare


Dec 7, 2015 ... Jews take a final journey to their death at Buchenwald. Bill enjoyed life ... according to the estate's trustee. The donor ..... Veronica H. Commers. Ms. Barbara .... Jill Borchardt. Catholic ..... Geraldine Grajeda Estate†. Angeline ...

Download - Chicago Unbound - University of Chicago


Richard H. Siegel '60, Cleveland. James A. .... #Estate of Edith Lowenstein '39 .... gifts t = Deceased .... Charles and Geraldine Aaron .... Kurt Borchardt '37.

FROE4035 FHF'09AR_4.indd - Froedtert Hospital


or any aspect of planned/estate giving, visit us online .... Yet after his death in 2002 following a five-year fight against cancer,. Kirby's family was surprised .... Stella H. Jones Foundation ..... Bruce C. & Linda Borchardt ... Geraldine Dlugopolski.