Aug 3, 2011 ... This article discusses poisoning from swallowing pine oil. ... as the ingredients
and strength, if known); The time it was swallowed; The amount ...
Nov 2, 2014 ... Read our article and learn more on MedlinePlus: Pine oil poisoning. ... as the
ingredients and strength, if known); The time it was swallowed ...
toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs hsdb:@term @DOCNO 7776
Fifty-nine percent of patients who ingested only pine oil cleaner developed ....
Watch for signs of respiratory insufficiency and assist ventilations if necessary.
...... Pine Sol Household Cleaner Disinfectant: Active Ingredient 20.0000% Pine
Your plastic bottle of Pine Sol lists surfacants as an ingredient. ... substances that
have the ability to cause corrosive burns of the mouth and throat if swallowed.
Even if the patient has ingested some Pine Sol in addition to inhaling it, it is not
recommended to make the patient vomit. Keeping the patient quiet and ensuring
Jan 19, 2011 ... A frantic father wondered if he should force his little girl to vomit after she gulped
down ... The man who drank the eye solution was told to head to the hospital if he
felt drowsy or ... Bottles of apple juice, Listerine and Pine Sol can look the same
to young children. ... "It just takes a second for things to h...
Nov 17, 2008 ... "What if he sprayed it in his eyes? Could he ... I had to call because mine drank
pine sol. I don't .... Ok so what happens if they drink febreeze?
Pine-Sol<sup>®</sup> Cleaner should be used only on white or colorfast fabrics; if you're not
sure about a particular article of clothing, it's always a good idea to test the ...
Sep 29, 2016 ... If you or someone you know has swallowed or breathed in a poison, and you or
they have serious signs or symptoms (nausea, vomiting, pain, ...
Nov 23, 2010 ... If you've read or heard any of the IPC's poison prevention tips, then you ... to
make sure you don't have an accidental poisoning waiting to happen. ... taste that
mom realizes she used Pine Sol® instead of vegetable oil because ... thought the
snack was made for him and ate several of the poisoned crackers.