Perspiration, also known as sweating or diaphoresis is the production of fluids
secreted by the sweat glands in the skin of mammals. Two types of sweat glands
sweat glands start making sweat. Sweat is also known as perspiration (say: pur-
spuh-RAY-shun), and it is made almost completely of water, with tiny amounts of
What Is the Moon Made Of? ... The chemical composition of sweat is variable, but
the main ingredient is water. ... Have you ever wondered what else is in sweat?
May 22, 2013 ... As the body's temperature rises, the nervous system goes to work to stimulate the
eccrine glands to release sweat. Sweat is made up of water, ...
Sweat is mostly made up of water. There are small amounts of other chemical
compounds, though. For example, sweat also contains ammonia and urea, which
Also called perspiration, sweating is the release of a salt-based fluid from your
sweat ... Sweat is made mostly of water, but about one percent of sweat is a ...
Sweating is an essential and natural biological process that starts soon after we
are born. Sweating, or perspiring, is the body's mechanism of keeping us cool ...
Sweat is made up mostly of water but also contains minerals, urea, lactic acid,
ammonia and sugar. Sweating is your bodies way of regulating its temperature.
Knowledge as to the composition of sweat is as yet fragmentary and many points
are ... Riboflavin analyses were made both by the microbiological method of.
Sweat is made up of mostly water. Sweat is about 99% water. The remaining 1%
is made up of electrolytes and tiny amounts of minerals: Electrolytes.