Web Results


Mar 1, 2017 ... Q1. Can my spouse and I share the PTR? A1. Yes. You and your spouse can share the PTR as agreed between the both of you. The amount of ...


(ii) Looking after any of your children who is a citizen of Singapore and was 12 years ... using our e-Service on Transfer of Parenthood Tax Rebate (PTR).


2, Check your Eligibility for Parenthood Tax Rebate (PTR) (only applies to children ... 27, 6, Is your child a Singapore citizen at the time of birth, *required field.


From what I understand there is something called PTR Parenthood Tax ... I'm a Singapore PR Holder but a British Citizen as I have a British ...


Mar 19, 2017 ... Parenthood Tax Rebate (PTR). Maximum ... in Singapore and cares for your child , and ... Make a one-time claim for PTR in the year following ...