Web Results

Animal Control | University Place


Pierce County Animal Control responds to all domestic animal calls in ... City ordinances require you to purchase and place a license on your pet. ... above to learn more about the animal and the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife's ...

Humane Society Tacoma-Pierce County


It's simple, to advance the welfare of animals in Tacoma and Pierce County. ... Celebrate National Feral Cat Day with information on community cats and a screening of the 1950's classic movie ... 2608 Center Street - Tacoma, WA 98409

Pierce County, WA - Official Website - Animal Services


The Pierce County Auditor's Office provides a variety of animal services for unincorporated Pierce County, University Place, Fife and the towns of Carbonado  ...

Animal Shelters in University Place WA - YP.com


Results 1 - 30 of 33 ... Find 33 listings related to Animal Shelters in University Place on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the ...

Animal Care and Control - City of Tacoma


The City of Tacoma Animal Control and Compliance responds to calls and ... For wild animal issues please contact the Washington Department of Fish and ...

University Place Veterinary Hospital


We are a veterinary medical facility, providing services to pets in University Place, WA and surrounding areas.

Pets and Animals - City of Fircrest


Pet licensing and animal control for Fircrest is provided by Tacoma Animal Care ... with wildlife or to report a concern, go to WA Department of Fish and Wildlife.

seattle pets - craigslist


seattle pets - craigslist. ... Oct 13 Pet Kennels, Corral & Ramps (tacoma) pic map [ xundo]. Oct 13 Dovii fry(Wolf Cichlid) .... Oct 12 2 cats looking for forever home ( Buckley, WA) pic map [xundo] ... Oct 12 Use local 'Radio' to reach pet owners.

Tacoma, Washington - Pet Adoption. DRAW Dog Rescue - Adopt a Pet


DRAW Dog Rescue Around Washington has dogs and puppies for adoption. Adopt a pet in Tacoma, Washington.

Pet Licensing


Pierce County. Tacoma. University Place ... The (Tacoma) Animal Emergency Clinic. Pet rescue and ... Metro Animal Services Shelter (253) 299-PETS (7387) ...

Popular Q&A
Q: What is the address for the Trader Joes in University Place, WA?
A: Trader Joe's 3800 Bridgeport Way W University Place, ... Read More »
Source: www.chacha.com
Q: Where is a car wash in University Place, WA?
A: Brown Bear Car Wash, 5950 6th Ave, Tacoma, WA 98406. Phone is 253-564-077... Read More »
Source: www.chacha.com
Q: What anime takes place in space and has a girl with long pink hai...
A: You may be referring to Gundam Seed. Read More »
Source: wiki.answers.com
Q: Are there Karl Lin Williams in University Place WA?
A: Yes. 5000 Bridgeport Way W , University Place, WA, 98467 Read More »
Source: www.avvo.com
Q: What is the MOST Animal & Pet obsessed place?
A: people in Hollywood have the most money to spend on pets. Pet crazy people are all over! Read More »
Source: answers.yahoo.com