Web Results

Animal Hospital of Waynesboro - Virginia Veterinary Care


Serving clients and their pets in Waynesboro, Staunton, Charlottesville and the Counties of Augusta, Albemarle, Nelson, and Rockingham, VA. At the Animal ...

Augusta Regional SPCA


33 Archery Lane • Staunton, VA 540.885.7722. Open Tuesday - Thursday 1PM - ... and New Year's Day. Protect your pet. ShelterCare Pet Insurance Programs ...

Animal Shelter | Waynesboro, VA - Official Website


The Shenandoah Valley Animal Services Center provides local animal control services regionally for Waynesboro, Staunton, and Augusta County. Stray ...

Shenandoah Valley Animal Services Center - SVASC


Jan 1, 2017 ... Shenandoah Valley Animal Services Center (SVASC) is an open ... serving Staunton, Waynesboro & Augusta County located in Lyndhurst, VA.

Animal Hospital of Waynesboro | Facebook


Animal Hospital of Waynesboro, Waynesboro, VA. 694 likes · 19 talking about this · 285 were here. Special pick up time for boarders is Sunday between...

Cedarcrest Animal Clinic - Veterinarian In Waynesboro, Staunton ...


Cedarcrest Animal Clinic - Veterinary Clinic in Waynesboro, Staunton, Augusta County, VA.

Woodworth Animal Hospital: Veterinarian In Waynesboro


Veterinarian in Waynesboro offers quality and affordable care. Our animal hospital provides an exceptional experience for pets. Call today! (540) 942-5163.

Waynesboro Veterinary Clinic


The Waynesboro Veterinary Clinic has been a family-owned business in ... every day to live the practice's motto, "We treat your pets the way we treat our own.

Chapter 14 - ANIMALS | Code of Ordinances | Waynesboro, VA ...


Waynesboro, VA. Notifications. Sign In ... Waynesboro, Virginia - Code of Ordinances · Chapter 14 - ANIMALS. Show Changes ... DOGS AND CATS · Chapter 18 ...

Waynesboro, Virginia - Pet Adoption. Farm Dog Rescue has dogs ...


Farm Dog Rescue has dogs and puppies for adoption. Adopt a pet in Waynesboro, ... Search and see photos of adoptable pets in the Waynesboro, Virginia area ..... Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.