Did you mean: animals &; pets Tacoma, WA?
Web Results

Humane Society Tacoma-Pierce County


We advance the welfare of animals and promote positive relationships between animals and people. ... Smoochable Featured Pet Stimpie has a huge heart yearning for just the right person(s)! ... 2608 Center Street - Tacoma, WA 98409

Tacoma, Washington - Pet Adoption. DRAW Dog Rescue Around ...


DRAW Dog Rescue Around Washington has dogs and puppies for adoption. Adopt a pet in Tacoma, Washington.

Welcome To Sunny Sky's Animal Rescue & Hospital | Sunny Skys ...


Sunny Sky's Animal Rescue & Hospital, located in Puyallup WA., began in 2010 with a single rescue dog named Sunny Sky. Dr. Berton immediately rushed to ...

Pierce County, WA - Official Website - Animal Services


Pets, license, replacement, animal, complaints. ... a variety of animal services for unincorporated Pierce County, University Place, Fife and ... Tacoma, WA 98409

Puyallup Animal Rescue - Petfinder


We are a nonprofit rescue group dedicated to finding permanent homes for homeless dogs and cats in Pierce County, Washington. We do not operate out of a ...

Pierce County, WA - Official Website - Animal Control Home


If you are not in our service area please visit Pierce County Pets to find your ... Animal Control Services and the Pierce County code. ... Tacoma, WA 98409

Companion Animal Organizations » PAWS


... and policies. Companion Animal Shelters—Western Washington (adoption and stray services) ... Shelters strays from: Federal Way, Tacoma and unincorporated Pierce County ... Homeward Pet Adoption Center Woodinville, 425.488.4444.

Tacoma News Tribune | Classifieds | Pets & Animals


Free and paid Pets & Animals classified ads of the The News Tribune Classifieds. Browse Pets ... He was last seen by 104th St s and Steele in Tacoma, WA

Animal Shelters in Tacoma, Washington with Reviews & Ratings ...


Results 1 - 30 of 40 ... Find 40 listings related to Animal Shelters in Tacoma on YP.com. ... phone numbers and more for the best Animal Shelters in Tacoma, WA. ... spay and neuter our communities pets for all to keep unwanted pets and feral cats ...

Pet Licensing


Vendor Opportunities for Large Animal Board, Medical, Transport and Adoption Services ... The (Tacoma) Animal Emergency Clinic. Pet rescue and adoption.

More Info

Adoptable Dogs | Humane Society - Humane Society Tacoma ...


24 matches ... Current Search: ADOPTABLE DOGS ... Every dog adopted from The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County comes with: Veterinary wellness examination; Spay or ... 2608 Center Street - Tacoma, WA 98409. Phone: 253.383.

Pets and Animals - City of Fircrest


Pet licensing and animal control for Fircrest is provided by Tacoma Animal Care ... with wildlife or to report a concern, go to WA Department of Fish and Wildlife.

Animal Care and Control - City of Tacoma


Animal Licensing issues licenses for dogs and cats over the age of eight ... To ensure delivery of invoices, please add chameleon@ci.tacoma.wa.us to your ...