1606 N 7th St, Terre Haute, IN
3901 S 7th St, Terre Haute, IN
1542 S Bloomington St, Greencastle, IN
1530 N 7th St Ste 430, Terre Haute, IN
There are 105 hospitals in Brazil, accounting for a total of 480,332 hospital beds.
66% of hospitals are private and the remaining 34% are public, being either ...
Surgery. Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient surgeries, from routine to
highly specialized procedures are performed daily and our Spirit of Caring is ...
St. Vincent Clay Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Brazil, IN,
with 25 beds. Survey data for the latest year available shows that 10379 patients
Oct 9, 2012 ... Find and compare Hospitals in Brazil, Indiana, including hospital ratings, cost,
length of stay, location information, phone numbers and more.
Find 1 listings related to St Francis Hospital in Brazil on YP.com. See reviews,
photos, directions, phone numbers and more for St Francis Hospital locations in ...
Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for St Vincent Clay Hospital at
1206 E National Ave, Brazil, IN. Search for other Hospitals in Brazil on YP.com.
St Vincent Clay Hospital Inc is located in Brazil, Indiana. Patients reported that
they did not receive an outstanding level of care at this facility; only 63% would ...
Sep 11, 2014 ... The Brazilian Healthcare Industry, despite still being insufficient to ... The largest
Brazilian private hospitals are philanthropic and/or non-profit.
Phone, (812) 443-8481 · Address. 1214 E National Ave Ste 130; Brazil, Indiana
47834 ... Clay County Hospital, Brazil, Indiana. 1 like · 13 were here. Clay County
Hospital is a historic hospital located at Brazil, Clay County, Indiana. It was...