Web Results

Languages of Poland - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Poland

The main language spoken in Poland is Polish. The deaf communities use Polish Sign Language belonging to the German family of Sign Languages. According ...

Languages spoken in Poland · Statistics on languages in Poland by ...

languageknowledge.eu/countries/poland

The latest language knowledge statistics for Poland, based on European Commission survey data. Find out which languages are most widely spoken in Poland, ...

Poland | Ethnologue

www.ethnologue.com/country/PL

The number of individual languages listed for Poland is 21. All are living languages. Of these, 7 are indigenous and 14 are non-indigenous. Furthermore, 3 are ...

Languages in Poland - Gap Year

www.gapyear.com/countries/poland/languages

Languages in Poland. The official language of Poland is Polish. Foreign visitors should be aware that virtually all official information will usually be in Polish only  ...

The Languages spoken in Poland - StudyCountry.com

www.studycountry.com/guide/PL-language.htm

The official language of Poland is Polish. It is spoken by almost 43 million people of Poland. Polish is a Slavonic language and belongs to the West Slavic group, ...

BBC - Languages - Languages

www.bbc.co.uk/languages/european_languages/countries/poland.shtml

Poland. 98% of Poland's 39m population speak the official language of Polish. The remaining 2% speak minority languages including German, Ukrainian and ...

Polish Language - Poland

www.staypoland.com/polish.htm

Information about Polish language - vocabulary, grammar, phraseology and translation services.

Polish - Language Information & Resources

www.alsintl.com/resources/languages/Polish/

Information and Resources for Polish - One of more than 150 languages and dialects translated & interpreted by ALS International.

Polish language - Babbel.com

www.babbel.com/polish-language

Polish language. Have fun learning Polish at Babbel.com with our award-winning interactive courses. Try your first lesson for free!

How to speak Polish like a pro with - Babbel.com

www.babbel.com/how-to-speak-polish

Polish is the most widely-spoken West Slavic language and the second most- spoken Slavic language after Russian. 97% of Polish citizens speak Polish as their ...

Answers
Poland Travel Information and Travel Guide
Overrun countless times by marauding aggressors, subjugated to overbearing foreign rule for centuries, and now told their beloved vodka can be made from anything, the Polish nation has endured... More »