Web Results

What Are the Passport Requirements for Traveling to Mexico? | USA ...


Traveling to Mexico is a breeze these days, with one exception: The U.S. Department of ... Do Americans Need a Passport to Travel to the Bahamas or Jamaica?

U.S./Mexico Passport Travel Requirements | USA Today


U.S./Mexico Passport Travel Requirements ... U.S. tourists do not need to apply for a visa or tourist card if their stay is less than 72 hours and within “the border ...

Do I Need a Passport to Travel to Mexico? - Mexico Travel - About.com


Sep 1, 2016 ... Find out about current entry requirements and whether you need a passport for travel to Mexico.

Mexico - Department of State at www.travel.state.gov. - US ...


Jul 18, 2016 ... International Parental Child Abduction. |. Contact Us; U.S. Embassies & Consulates Find U.S. Embassies & Consulates. Your U.S. Passport.

Do You Need a Passport to Visit Mexico? | Travel + Leisure


If you're a U.S. citizen, you can't just present a driver's license at the border of Mexico anymore. If you're driving or cruising, however, a passport isn't your only ...

Do You Need A Passport To Go To Mexico? - RushMyPassport


Jan 1, 2010 ... US citizens of any age flying to or from Mexico must have a US passport book, no exceptions. You should be aware that the US passport CARD ...

Requirements for Travel to Mexico | BajaInsider.com


Aug 17, 2015 ... Children must also have valid passports when traveling to Mexico to return to ... very strict about enforcement of these rules, do not expect exceptions. ... Visa Waiver Program need to present an e-Passport if their passport was ...

Do you need a passport to travel to Canada or Mexico? - Myria


Aug 12, 2015 ... As long as you're not flying to or from Canada, Mexico or Bermuda, you can use a US Passport Card at land border crossings or sea/lake ...

Canada and Mexico Travel | U.S. Customs and Border Protection


Jul 22, 2014 ... What do I need to travel to Canada or Mexico?Different ... travel document requirements (for instance, whether you need a passport and/or visa).