Web Results

Housing Benefit - GOV.UK


Housing Benefit or local housing allowance (LHA) - rates, eligibility, claim form, calculator, appeals, 'discretionary payments'

How to apply | Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax reduction ...


If you live in the borough and you are on a low income, you may qualify for Housing Benefit or a Council Tax Reduction (CTR), or you may qualify for both.

How to apply for Housing Benefit | The Housing Executive


Different ways to apply for Housing Benefit, with an application form to download.

Apply for Housing Benefit - Nottingham City Council


The calculator can be used to assess entitlement to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction. It is only an estimate based on the information that you supply.

How to apply for housing benefit - Sefton Council


Aug 16, 2016 ... If you have made a claim for, or you are already receiving Universal Credit, you cannot make a claim for Housing Benefit as your housing costs ...

Apply for housing benefit and council tax support - Ealing


You can apply for housing benefit and/or council tax support if you are on a low income and need help paying rent and/or council tax. The amount of benefit you  ...

Claim for Benefit: Benefit Calculator and Claim


If you live in the area covered by Manchester City Council, you can use this application to: see how much Housing Benefit you could get if you rent your home ...

Apply for help to pay your rent | Claim Housing Benefit | The City of ...


Claim housing benefit from the City of Edinburgh Council.

How to apply for housing benefit


You can claim housing benefit if you're renting your home and are on a low income (even if you are working). You must live in the UK, occupy your home, and be ...

Apply for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction | Apply for ...


When to apply. You should claim as soon as possible. If you delay in claiming, you may lose benefit. If you think you are going to need help with your rent in the  ...

More Info

Apply for Housing benefit - Redbridge i


Housing benefit is paid to residents to help them pay their rent.However, you will need to meet some set criteria. Housing benefit may not cover all the rent you ...

Apply for housing benefit - Havering


Claim criteria. You can claim if: You are on a low income; You have less than £ 16,000 in capital or savings; You live in the home you pay rent or council tax for.

Help with your rent - Housing Benefit - Citizens Advice


Information on housing benefit including local housing allowance, who can claim, how to claim and how much rent is paid.