Web Results

Bringing Parents to Live in the United States as Permanent - USCIS


Apr 4, 2011 ... EligibilityTo petition for your parents (mother or father) to live in the United ... The table below describes what steps you must take to petition ... This stamp will prove that they are allowed to work in the United States until their Permanent Resident Card is received. ... My Petition was Denied: Can I Appeal?

Green Card for a Family Member of a U.S. Citizen | USCIS


Feb 18, 2016 ... Family Preference Category; Get a Green Card While Inside the United ... as a spouse, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents. ... may immigrate under these categories each year so there is usually a ... Step One – Your U.S. citizen family member (sponsor) must file the Form I-130, Petition for ...

Family of U.S. Citizens | USCIS


May 1, 2014 ... To petition for a family member to receive a green card (permanent ... Parents of U.S. citizens (The petitioning citizen must be 21 or older.) ... Once you have filed a petition, you can check its progress the “My Case Status” page.

How To Get a Green Card For Your Parents as a U.S. Citizen ...


If you're petitioning for both parents, you'll need to submit two separate I-130 ... That's a fraudulent misuse of the tourist visa, and can lead to their green card ...

Sponsoring green card for parents - Path2usa.com


Such US citizens petitioning for a green card for parents must be at least 21 ... days, they will receive the plastic green card delivered to their US mailing address.

How Do I Sponsor Green Cards for My Parents? | uscitizenship


To sponsor your parents for US Green Cards You need to file Form I-130. ... Form I-130, Petition for Alien relative, is the USCIS form that you must file with the ... will be stamped by an immigration officer and they will receive their Green Card by ...

Parents Green Card, Mother, Father Immigration Questinon and ...


Children can get Green Cards for their parents as long as they are at least 21 years .... Q: Is it possible for me to file an immigration petition for my mother-in-law ?

Immediate relatives of US citizens for family based green card


A fraudulent marriage to a U.S. citizen, i.e., marriage just to get a green card is ... A child born while the sponsoring parent is married to the partner, ... Children of U.S. citizens need to have to their own petitions, that is, one petition per child.

Family Based Greencard experiences: Page 1 - Immihelp


Oct 18, 2016 ... The I-130 was approved on 01/28/16, and her priority date is 09/09/15. ... provision to subtract the time her I-130 petition was in processing from her age ... Can anybody please tell me how long it will take to get interview scheduled in MN? ... I am a US citizen and I sponsored green card for my parents two ...

Filling Out and Submitting Form I-130 for Parents of a U.S. Citizen ...


How to start the process of petitioning for your parents to receive U.S. lawful permanent ... That would be a misuse of the visa, and could lead to the green card being denied ... There are several general rules to follow when filling out an I-130.

More Info

How do I help my relative become a US permanent resident? - USCIS


petition. So there is an advantage to filing as soon as possible. There is no waiting period ... include a U.S. citizen's spouse, parent, or unmarried child under 21 years of age. ... your daughter's place in line allows her to apply for a Green Card, her husband ... After I file, how long will it take before my relative can im...

Family of Green Card Holders (Permanent Residents) | USCIS


Jul 14, 2015 ... Once you have filed a petition, you can check its progress on the “Check My Case Status” page. For visa availability information, see the “Visa ...

Green Card for a Family Member of a Permanent Resident | USCIS


Feb 18, 2016 ... This page discusses the steps required to get a Green Card for relatives who are ... Citizenship for Spouses of U.S. Citizens · Citizenship Through Parents ... A permanent resident may petition for his/her spouse and unmarried child(ren) of any ... How Do I Help My Relative Become a Permanent Resident?