Web Results

Replace Your Vital Records | USA.gov


Your birth certificate is the most important ... If you need a replacement, you must contact the nearest foreign ...

How to Get a Replacement Birth Certificate - VitalChek Blog


Apr 14, 2016 ... If you've lost your birth certificate there are easy steps to follow to retrieve a new copy. Learn more about getting a replacement birth certificate.

Birth Certificates - New York State Department of Health


Information on obtaining copies of birth certificates from the New York State Department of Health.

Birth Certificates - NYC.gov


The Health Department issues birth certificates for all people who are born in New York City. You may apply for a New York City birth certificate if: You were born ...

Birth Certificates | DMV.org


Obtaining a copy of your birth certificate is fairly easy for citizens born in the United States. First, locate ...

How do I replace my birth certificate? - NYC.gov


However, you may find that you need your birth certificate when replacing other ... If you were born in New York City you can apply for a birth certificate online, ...

How to Get a Copy of Your Birth Certificate | How to Replace (and ...


Need to replace your passport? ... You also need your child's birth certificate as proof of age to sign him or her up for ... Replacement fees range from $5 to $30.

Birth Certificates - Pennsylvania Department of Health - PA.gov


The Division of Vital Records maintains records of births that occurred from 1906 to the present. Certified copies of birth certificates (with a raised seal) are ...

Birth Records - Illinois Department of Public Health


Birth records are not public records and only the following are entitled to ... If there is incorrect or missing information on your Illinois birth certificate or your child's ...

DPH: State Vital Records Office - Birth Certificates - CT.gov


Oct 13, 2015 ... How Much Does a Certified Copy of a Birth Certificate Cost? ... the documents meet Connecticut's requirements for obtaining birth certificates. ... you must submit a copy of the court order verifying the legal name change.