Web Results

Notify CHP - California Highway Patrol


... may help avert the theft of public funds or property, or even save lives by reporting a car weaving on the freeway - and getting an intoxicated driver off the road.

1-800-TELL-CHP (1-800-835-5247) - California Highway Patrol


The 1-800-TELL-CHP telephone number was originally established for the reporting of vehicle and cargo theft and later expanded for the Farm Labor Vehicle ...

Report a Road Problem - Virginia Department of Transportation


I need a road repaired .... Please submit a separate report for each request. If your request is related to a road hazard that needs immediate attention, please call ...

INDOT: Report a Concern - IN.gov


Please use this form to let us know of any roadway hazards, repair needs, or issues that you encounter on Indiana's interstates, U.S. highways or state highways.

Report Hazardous Road Conditions | Multnomah County


For life-threatening emergencies, call 911. Phone is staffed Monday-Friday, 8am- 4:30pm. Please leave a voicemail at other times. If there is a life-threatening ...

How to report debris on a freeway in California - Quora


If it's affecting traffic or is an actual hazard, call 9-1-1 and inform the dispatcher of its rough ... Where can I find engineering traffic studies for freeways and roads in California?. Why do the east and west or the north and south freeways in ...

Citizens' Representative Office Answers to Common Questions ...


Where can I find out about OReGO, Oregon's road usage charge program? Visit the ..... Call one of ODOT's regional dispatch centers to report a road hazard.

Report Traffic Hazard - 511WI | Traffic and Transit | Commuter ...


Please enter the traffic hazard details below. Please include the road name, direction, major intersection and approximate time the hazard was observed when ...

Report a Road Concern - Clackamas County


If you see a road problem - hazardous or non-hazardous - please let us know. ... To report a non-hazardous/non-emergency roadway concern, please fill out the ...

Department of Public Services | Report a Road Hazard


Feb 25, 2014 ... Report A Road Hazard. Did you just hit a man-eating pothole or dodge a mattress on a freeway that fell off a truck? Maybe you just passed ...

How to Report Road Hazards
Road hazards can be dangerous to drivers if they go unreported. These hazards include pot holes, large cracks in the road, debris in the road, rotting trees hanging over the road and anything else that endanger driving conditions. State and local... More »
Difficulty: Moderate
Source: www.ehow.com