Web Results

Marriage officiant


Marriage officiant is a civil officer who performs acts of marriage, civil union or ... but a marriage can only be valid if the Church has a witness at the wedding ...

Perform Marriage Ceremony » Officiants Requirements » by State


Any licensed or ordained clergyman may perform marriages. .... In Maryland, any adult can sign as clergy, as long as the couple who are getting married agree ...

Who can perform a marriage ceremony? - Nolo.com


Can anyone get married to anyone? ... Where can we get a marriage license? ... authority to perform marriages, or by a person given temporary authority by a ...

Asking a Friend or Family Member to Officiate? Start Here - The Knot


Here, the oft-asked marriage ordination questions and answers. ... Can my friend or family member get ordained to perform a ceremony of any religion? Though ...

Any ordained ministers or clergymen, and justices of the peace may perform weddings. Out-of-state clergy need to obtain a Certificate of Authorization from the Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth before the wedding ceremony. A non-minister or non-justice of th... More »
By Sheri & Bob Stritof, About.com Guide

F.A.Q.: Officiating Weddings - You Can Conduct That Wedding


FAQ: Summary of State and National Laws on who may Conduct Weddings Ceremonies. Officiate marriage of a friend or family member, legally.

State Marriage Laws - Universal Life Church


Do you plan on getting married or performing a wedding ceremony? ... You can view detailed explanations of international marriage laws for select countries ...

How to Officiate a Wedding - A Three-Step Guide


Learn how to officiate a wedding with Universal Life Church. ... The union can be signified by exchanging rings, joining of hands, tying together the garments ...

Great Wedding! But Was It Legal? - NYTimes.com


Aug 5, 2007 ... But finding out what is allowed can be daunting. Marriage laws ... Eighty percent join the fold solely to perform weddings, he said. The Church ...

Perform marriage ceremony - who can?


States usually have laws that cover who can perform a marriage ceremony. In most states, the marriage ceremony can be performed by a clergy member, ...

Popular Q&A
Q: Who can perform a marriage?
A: To be valid, a marriage must be performed by one of the following individuals: a judge of a court of record or a retired judge of a court of record; a judge of ... Read More »
Source: www.idph.state.il.us
Q: Who can perform a marriage?
A: A minister or priest, all justices and judges of the Court of Justice, justices of the peace and fiscal court commissioners may perform marriages anywhere in Ke... Read More »
Source: kyjustice.org
Q: Who can perform marriages in New Jersey?
A: Each judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, each judge of the federal district court, United States magistrate, judge of a municipal... Read More »
Source: www.state.nj.us
Q: Who can perform a marriage ceremony?
A: The specific laws vary from state to state and country to country. In general, a recognized member of the clergy, or a government official (Justice of the Peace... Read More »
Source: wiki.answers.com
Q: I need madhawa priest in ahmedabad who can perform marriage cerem...
A: I'll answer your question when you learn to spell. Read More »
Source: answers.yahoo.com