Web Results

Glass rod


A glass rod, stirring rod or stir rod is a piece of laboratory equipment used to mix chemicals and liquids for laboratory purposes. They are usually made of solid ...

Price: $6.99
Pack of 12 200mm (8 in) by 5mm diameter glass stir rods. Glass stir rods are a Basic Laboratory tool used is a variety of chemical mixing applications.
Amazon.com  · More about this product »

Amazon.com: Stirring Rods - Lab Utensils: Industrial & Scientific


Results 1 - 16 of 582 ... Online shopping for Stirring Rods - Lab Utensils from a great selection at Industrial & Scientific Store.

Price: $3.10
Glass Stirring Rod - 6" Long, 5 MM Diameter - 3 Pack: Science Lab Glasses: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific.
Amazon.com  · More about this product »

Stirring rod, glass, 10 - Home Science Tools


6 mm diameter solid glass rod. 10 or 250 cm long with fire polished ends.

Fisherbrand PTFE Stirring Rods:Mixers, Shakers and Stirrers:Stirrers ...


Shop online for a wide selection of Fisherbrand PTFE Stirring Rods Pure PTFE rods are available either solid or with a milled steel core.

搅拌棒 Stir rod - Organic Chemistry - University of Colorado Boulder


Quartz Stirring Rod - Gesswein


Non-contaminating rod for stirring molten metal. Made of pure fused silica. Stays cool and cleaner and lasts longer than carbon. Electrically nonconductive ...

GRAINGER APPROVED Glass Stirring Rod,10 In,PK12 - Stir Bars ...


Shop GRAINGER APPROVED Glass Stirring Rod,10 In,PK12 (8FGR4) at Grainger. Fast & convenient for the ones who get it done!

Fisherbrand Soft Glass Stirring Rods:Education:Consumables and ...


Shop online for a wide selection of Fisherbrand Soft Glass Stirring Rods Available in different lengths ranging from 5 to 10 in.

Amazon.com results for Stirring Rod
More products from Amazon.com »
More Info

Stirring Rod | Glass - Home Science Tools


Use this solid glass stirring rod to mix chemical solutions. It has a 6 mm-diameter and is 6 or 150 cm long with fire polished ends.

Stir, Stirring Rod, Laboratory Glassware, Lab supplies - The Lab Depot


The importance of selecting the proper Stirring Rod for each application may often be overlooked, but this should be done with great care. These Stirring Rods  ...

Stirring Rods | VWR


Annealed flint glass rods with fire polished ends. ... Stirring Rod, Glass, 6 mm x 300 mm (12"), GSR012-W, 470189-016, Each, Retrieving. Pack of 12, Retrieving.