Web Results

Permanent residence (United States) - Wikipedia, the free ...


United States lawful permanent residency is the immigration status of a person authorized to ..... However, many green card holders can choose to apply for the spouse or children and update their ap...

Green Card | USCIS


May 13, 2011 ... The steps to becoming a Green Card holder (permanent resident) vary by ... Green Card Eligibility: Learn who can apply for permanent ...

Green Card Processes & Procedures | USCIS


Apr 3, 2013 ... Listed below are some general processes and procedures to help you apply either while in the United States (known as “adjustment of status”) ...

Bringing Spouses to Live in the United States as Permanent - USCIS


Oct 27, 2015 ... Green card holder (Permanent resident) ... To check the status of your visa petition, see the “My Case Status” page. ... If you are a U.S. citizen, once you file Form I-130, your spouse is eligible to apply for a nonimmigrant K-3 ...

Green Card for an Immediate Relative of a U.S. Citizen | USCIS


Feb 18, 2016 ... Spouse; Unmarried child under the age of 21; Parent (if the U.S. citizen is over the age of 21) ... Certain people are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent ... How Do I Help My Relative Become a Permanent Resident?

Marriage based green card for persons already in the US - Immihelp


There are several marriage based green card options for persons already in the U.S. depending upon ... Get married and immediately apply for a green card.

Green Card Through Self Petition | USCIS


Sep 30, 2015 ... For other employment based green cards, see the “Green Card ... and a visa number is available you can apply on Form I-485, Application to ...

Green Card Through a Job | USCIS


Jun 14, 2013 ... Green Card Through a Job Offer: You may be eligible to become a ... Some immigrant categories allow you to file for yourself (“self-petition”). ... the immigrant petition will be sent to the U.S. consulate abroad to complete the visa process. In order to apply for a green card, there must be a visa immediately ...

Overview: Applying for a Green Card without an Employer Sponsor ...


Employment-based options can be further categorized into two options: employer -sponsored and non-employer-sponsored (also referred to as self-petitions).

Popular Q&A
Q: How to apply for a green card.
A: To obtain a US green card there are many ways: 1. Through employment.To apply for an Employment-Based Green Card, a foreign applicant must be sponsored by a qua... Read More »
Source: www.answers.com
Q: Where to apply for the green card?
A: You can't find anything because it is currently closed. It is open only for one month out of year, usually starting in October. If you go in september to the we... Read More »
Source: answers.yahoo.com
Q: How to apply for a green card.?
A: immigration lawyers often give tailored advice over the phone to explain the process. Then they charge a fee to do the work. Read More »
Source: answers.yahoo.com
Q: How to apply for a green card?
A: It is advisable to retain a lawyer to discuss your case and to represent you if you are not familiar with the immigration process. You may apply for a reentry p... Read More »
Source: www.avvo.com
Q: When to Apply for a Green Card
A: I agree with the first post... check the USCIS as well as the Department of State websites to make sure you understand the process. I'm also in the process of g... Read More »
Source: www.expertlaw.com