Web Results
(2)
4535 Century Blvd, Pittsburg, CA
(925) 755-3906
Hours:
(1)
2028 Salvio St, Concord, CA
(925) 609-8311
Hours:
(3)
7200 Bancroft Ave, Oakland, CA
(510) 777-3487
Hours:
Rare Bird - $$
(57)
3883 Piedmont Ave, Oakland, CA
(510) 653-2473
Hours:
Source:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charming_Shoppes

Charming Shoppes was a specialty and plus size clothing retail holding company based in ... In June 2012, Charming Shoppes announced that Fashion Bug stores would be closing; the final stores closed in February 2013. ... it would close 80% of the locations, and convert the remaining 20% into its Catherines brand.

www.hours-locations.com/fashion-bug

Complete Fashion Bug Store Locator. List of all Fashion Bug locations. Find hours of operation, street address, driving map, and contact information.

find.mapmuse.com/brand/fashion-bug

Directory and Interactive Maps of Fashion Bug across the Nation including address, hours, phone numbers, and website.

www.outletnote.com/brand/store/fashion-bug.html

Find out all 196 Fashion Bug store locations, business hours, phone numbers and other service information. Go shopping on Jeans, Dresses, Sleepwear, Bras,  ...

www.hourscenter.com/fashion-bug

Fashion Bug: Find all 194 listing stores in 33 state(s), see hours, locations, phone numbers, website and other service information throughout United States.

www.insiderpages.com/store_finder/find/fashion_bug

Chain Store Locator - Find Fashion Bug in your area.

www.mashupmom.com/fashion-bug-closing-all-stores-by-early-2013

Aug 25, 2012 ... Fashion Bug closed all stores in early 2013 -- and some alternatives! ... new owners will be closing all Fashion Bug stores by early 2013, and the ... you can use fashion bug gift cards at catherines and lanebryant locations as ...

www.ebay.com/bhp/fashion-bug

Find great deals on eBay for Fashion Bug in Tops and Blouses for All Women. Shop with confidence.

www.fashionbug.lk/stores.php

+94 57 22 23 211. +94 57 22 25 340. info@fashionbug.lk. 8.30am to 7.30pm ( Closed on fridays from 11.30 to 1.30pm for prayers). Store Parking: yes ...