Web Results

Replace Your Vital Records | USA.gov


Find out how to replace vital documents, such as birth certificates, Social Security ... If your Social Security card was lost or stolen, contact the Social Security ... You 'll need it to apply for a passport or government benefits, enroll in school, join ...

How to Get a Replacement Birth Certificate - VitalChek Blog


A lost birth certificate can be a problem if you happen to be in the process of applying for a US passport, joining the military, applying for certain benefits and ...

Birth Certificates | DMV.org


Obtaining a copy of your birth certificate is fairly easy ... abroad and your parents did not file for a CRBA, ...

Birth Certificates - New York State Department of Health


Information on obtaining copies of birth certificates from the New York State ... of Health does not file and cannot issue copies of New York City birth certificates.

How to Get a Copy of Your Birth Certificate | How to Replace (and ...


Can't find your birth certificate? ... a marriage license if you don't have a passport; to apply for government and private ... You also need your child's birth certificate as proof of age to sign him or her up ... Replacement fees range from $5 to $30.

Get a Copy of a Birth Certificate | The State of New York


Ready to Apply? APPLY NOW. OR. By Telephone: Call VitalChek Toll Free at 1- 877-854-4481. The Service is Available in English and ...

Birth Certificates - NYC.gov


You were born in one of the 5 boroughs of the City of New York (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island); You are listed on the birth certificate ...

Birth Certificates - Pennsylvania Department of Health - PA.gov


The Division of Vital Records maintains records of births that occurred from 1906 to the present. Certified copies of birth certificates (with a raised seal) are ...

Order a copy of a birth, death or marriage certificate - GOV.UK


Sep 23, 2016 ... Order an official birth, marriage or death certificate from the General Register Office (GRO) if you need a copy or want to research your family ...