Web Results


To obtain a replacement copy of an honor discharge certificate, or a form DD-214, fill out Standard Form 180 and send it to the National Personnel Records Center along with a lette...

Military discharge


Most members separating with an honorable discharge after completing a single term of service (typically 3–6 ...

Veterans Military Discharge Documents - National Cemetery ...


Apr 29, 2015 ... DD 214 ***, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty. DD 217, Discharge Certificate. DD 256A *, Honorable Discharge Certificate.

Any way to replace Honorable Discharge certificate - Leatherneck.com


During a recent move my discharge certificate was damaged. Any info on how to get a replacement? Thanks for any info. SEMPER FI.

US Army Honorable Discharge Certificate - Military Certificates


Army Honorable Discharge Certificate. AR-HDD.png (694600 bytes). click certificate to enlarge. Army Honorable ... Rank & Full Name. Date of Discharge ...

Discharge Certificates - US Navy Hosting


Aug 26, 2011 ... The Navy Personnel Command can only issue the Honorable Discharge (DD Form 256N) certificate. The certificate may be issued in ...

Can You Use a DD Form 256 to Get a DD Form 214?


Jun 13, 2013 ... Guard and Reserve members who complete their term of service are issued a DD Form 256 (Honorable Discharge Certificate) or DD Form 257 ...

Is it Possible to get a replacement DD256, Honorable Discharge?


Agency that can replace this honorable discharge certificate. This veteran is now ninety years old. Both his original service number and his ...

Issuance and reissuance of original discharge and retirement ...


Jun 15, 1994 ... DD Form 256 series, Honorable Discharge Certificate ... Original discharge certificates are only issued/reissued by NPRC under specific ...

Discharge Certificates - the G1 Gateway


NGB Form 55B, Certificate of Honorable Discharge from the Federally Recognized Army National Guard Transferred to the United States Army Retired Reserves

Popular Q&A
Q: Why do military men display their honorable discharge certificate...
A: It's one of the conservative's way of protesting against Obama. Edit: Ever heard of conservative extremists hanging their flags upside down when Obama was re-el... Read More »
Source: answers.yahoo.com
Q: How do I get my honorable discharge certificate from 2002?
A: Husband says you need to look at your dd 214 at the bottom for your reenlistment code. If you have a reenlistment code of RE3 or less, the number after the RE i... Read More »
Source: answers.yahoo.com
Q: How can I replace my honorable discharge certificate from USAF.
A: You need to contact the. Air Force. Personnel Center at Randolph Air Force Base, Texas. Make a written request to replace your. Honorable Discharge. Certificate... Read More »
Source: www.justanswer.com
Q: How to Verify an Honorable Discharge.
A: 1. Obtain a copy of Standard Form (SF) 180 from the National Archives website or a nearby Veterans Administration office. 2. Fill out Section I of SF 180. This ... Read More »
Source: www.ehow.com
Q: How to Get a Copy of an Honorable Discharge.
A: Instructions. Visit the veteran's section at the website of the National Archives. Click the button at the bottom of the page marked "Request Military Records."... Read More »
Source: www.ehow.com