Web Results

DD Form 214


The DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, generally referred to as ... The first DD Form 214s were issued in 1950, after replacing the older "WD AGO" (War Depa...

Replacing Military Records | Military.com


Learn what to do if you lose your discharge, separation, or other papers. ... Replacing Military Records ... Also, he received an Honorable Discharge certificate.

How do you obtain an honorable discharge certificate replacement ...


To obtain a replacement copy of an honor discharge certificate, or a form DD-214 , fill out Standard Form 180 and send it to the National Personnel Records ...

Start Your Military Service Record (DD Form 214) Request


(Includes DD 214/Separation Documents, Personnel Records, Replacement Medals, ... OMPF Archival record - discharge date of 1954 or prior* ... the veteran such as a copy of death certificate, letter from funeral home, or published obituary .

Welcome Veterans to the DD214 Website!


details about DD Form 214, Discharge Papers and Veterans Separation ... the veteran's condition of discharge - honorable, general, other than honorable, ... Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214/5 Series) HERE ...

Veterans Military Discharge Documents - National Cemetery ...


Apr 29, 2015 ... DD 214 ***, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty. DD 217, Discharge Certificate. DD 256A *, Honorable Discharge Certificate.

Discharge Certificates - US Navy Hosting


Aug 26, 2011 ... Discharge Certificates. Navy Personnel Command > Career Info > Records Management > Discharge Certificates ...

Military Service Discharge Recognition Replacement Application Form


Replacement Recognition Type your DD-214 will support: ... I want ALL of my Certificates in full color; $10.00 per Certificate $10_each"> I want SOME of my ...

How do you get your Honorable Discharge certificate when you get ...


Nov 23, 2007 ... I sepertaed from the Army about a year ago and I just found out, from another recentlcy seperated Veteran , that they mail you the certificate ...

How to Get a Copy of an Honorable Discharge | eHow


It is quite easy to obtain a copy of your own honorable discharge from the military. The key is to know whom to ... Discharge... How to Replace Military Certificates.

More Info

Any way to replace Honorable Discharge certificate - Leatherneck.com


During a recent move my discharge certificate was damaged. Any info on how to get a replacement? Thanks for any info. SEMPER FI.

US Army Honorable Discharge Certificate - Military Certificates


ARMY NAVY AIR FORCE MARINES COAST GUARD. FOREIGN AWARDS Shadow Box Presentation DD-214 Free Replacement · RVN Service awardS ...

Anyone never get thier Honorable Discharge Certificate (DD 256 ...


Dunno about you guys, but after my terminal leave and my IRR service was up I never got my Honorable Discharge certificate. Today I decided ...