Web Results

How do I obtain a copy of my SF -50? - OPM.gov


Visit http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/ for information pertaining to replacement of SF-50 or contact the agency you worked for Human Resources Office for ...

Frequently Asked Questions : Personnel Documentation - OPM.gov


How can I get a copy of my Official Personnel Folder (SF-50)? View more .... I'm going to take a job in another agency, do I have to resign from my current ...

I am, or used to be, a Federal employee. Where can I find my series ...


If you do not have a copy of your last SF-50, you can obtain it from the National Personnel Records Center of the National Archives and Records Administration.

How to Find a Federal SF-50 for Past Employment | Chron.com


Request a copy of your SF-50 or, if the office does not have the form, ask whether your personnel records have been transferred to the National Personnel ...

How do I get a copy of my SF-50? | Reference.com


For former federal employees, copies of form SF-50 are available by submitting a signed ... I Need a Copy of My SF 50 · Notification of Personnel Action SF 50 ...

Form: SF50 - GSA


If you are a current federal employee and need a current copy of your SF-50, please contact your personnel office. (GSA employees can access and print from  ...

pulling your sf-50 from my biz - NAVAIR - Navy

www.navair.navy.mil/nawcad/lakehurst/IncludeContent/jobs/employment/MyBiz Instruction Sheet.pdf

PULLING YOUR SF-50 FROM MY BIZ. 1. Access Modern ... via CAC, you will need to select the non-email certificate at the 'Choose a Digital. Certificate' screen ...

CPOL Library: Help System: FAQs - CPOL Home - Army


Jun 30, 2014 ... A. Army deployed CAC enable DCPDS My Biz and My Workplace. ... If you want earlier copies of your SF 50's you will need to contact your ...

Department of the Army Current Civilian Employees

www.armycivilianservice.com/sites/default/files/Current Army Employees.pdf

Oct 28, 2013 ... You must submit a copy of your most ... Block 24 of your SF-50 must be a "1" or "2 " AND block 34 must be a"1.” Army employees can access their SF-50 at: My Biz. ... This category ONLY includes those who have personal.

VA Form SF-50 - US Department of Veterans Affairs


VA Form SF-50 ... Request for DD 214 or other Military Records NARA SF 180 · GSA Library of Standard and Optional Forms; DD Forms Department of Defense  ...