Web Results

Apply for a dropped kerb - GOV.UK


A dropped kerb allows vehicles to cross the pavement from the road to a driveway - contact your local council to find out how to apply for a dropped kerb.

Cost to Drop a Kerb for a Driveway - Quotation Check


See how much it actually costs to drop a kerb for a new driveway. See our price examples and find out how much work is involved.

Apply for a dropped kerb | Birmingham City Council


Information about applying for a dropped kerb and associated costs.

Dropped Kerbs - Bournemouth Borough Council


If you need a dropped kerb to access your property Bournemouth Borough ... You must only use us or a Street Works Accredited contractor to drop your kerb.

Kerb crossing, kerb lowering and access requests - Wakefield Council


You need permission to drop the kerb outside your property. There is a £99 administration charge for your application which must be accepted before any work ...

Stockport Council - Vehicle Dropped Crossing


Permission is required from the Council for a dropped kerb or vehicle crossing access.

Dropped kerbs | Sandwell Council


Dropping a kerb involves lowering the kerbstones and strengthening the ... Before you apply for a dropped kerb, please read the Terms and Conditions.

Dropped kerb (vehicle crossover): lowering of pavement to park on ...


Dropped kerb (vehicle crossover) is the lowering of the pavement to park on your drive.

Hertfordshire County Council e-services - Dropped Kerbs


A dropped kerb is where a footway or verge is lowered to allow a vehicle access to a property. Normally a footway or verge does not have the required strength ...

Dropped kerbs - South Lanarkshire Council


Permission needed to lower a kerb. ... Dropped kerbs. You need to ask us for permission before you can lower the kerb outside your property.

More Info

Kerb Dropping Frequently Asked Questions


The council provides a quotation and construction service if you need to drop the kerb outside your property to make a driveway. Permission is required from the ...

Apply for a dropped kerb - Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council


You can apply for the kerb in front of your driveway to be lowered for easier access to your property. If you do not own your home or the land it is on, you should ...

dropped kerbs - Coventry City Council


A vehicular crossing is an area of strengthened, lowered footway and kerb which is used to give access to vehicles from a road, across the footway and onto a ...