Web Results


A dropped kerb allows vehicles to cross the pavement from the road to a driveway - contact your local council to find out how to apply for a dropped kerb.


If the vehicle crossing is to be positioned on a Principal road or Classified road then planning permission must be ...


You can apply to the council for permission to have a dropped kerb (vehicle ... Planning permission is only required if the dropped kerb is to be installed in a ...


Apply for a licence to build a dropped kerb outside of your property. ... A dropped kerb or vehicle crossing is the dip in the path and kerb that lets you ... to us, to enquire as to whether you will require planning permission for a vehicle crossing.


Jun 2, 2017 ... If the location of the proposed dropped kerb is on a classified road, in a ... area or for a listed building you will first need planning permission.


In order to have a dropped kerb you must seek consent from the County Council, ... Council does maintain your road, Planning Permission may be required from ...


You can apply to the County Council for permission to have a vehicle crossing ( dropped kerb) installed on the road adjacent to your property. You can also apply  ...


Jun 7, 2016 ... 10 Tips for Getting Planning Permission for a Dropped Kerb. If you need to create a new access for vehicles to your home, and it involves ...


A dropped kerb, also known as a crossover, enables a car to be driven onto the ... property is over 6.5m wide or; 4.8m in depth if planning consent is required.


You will need planning permission if you are applying for a dropped kerb on an A -road, B-road or C-road. Go to our planning applications section for information ...