Web Results


A military discharge is given when a member of the armed forces is released from his or her obligation to serve. Each country's military has different types of discharge. .... Veterans with an OTH discharge who qualify for VA Healthcare are eligible to submit claims for disability ..... About.com Upgrading your discharge.


It's difficult, but not impossible, to get your discharge upgraded to honorable or ... Upgrade general discharges, other than honorable (undesirable) discharges, ...


A discharge upgrade changes the “character of service” shown on your DD-214 ... (In the past, Other Than Honorable discharges were called Undesirable ...


Mar 23, 2015 ... Q. I received an other-than-honorable discharge after a urinalysis ... This is where having a military law attorney on your side can be pivotal.


If you received anything but an "Honorable" Discharge, this may affect your VA ... Mail the completed form to the address listed on the reverse side of the DD Form .... should be something other than what it is, and in doing so, overcome the ...


A less than fully Honorable Discharge imposes significant limitations on veterans' VA ... review all others including Bad Conduct Discharges issued as part of the .... Simply filling the form out and showing you've been good since you got your ...


Can a Dishonorable Discharge be changed or reversed A friend - Answered by a verified Military Lawyer. ... Type Your Military Law Question Here. ... well) an administrative discharge for misconduct with an Other Than Honorable discharge .


Mar 26, 2015 ... Basically, if you had mental illness during service at the time you committed the offenses that led to your OTH discharge, then you may be able ...


Jan 19, 2011 ... Types of military discharges: Honorable, General, Under Less than Honorable, Bad Conduct, ... Other Than Honorable Conditions Discharge ... You must apply to have your discharge upgraded by downloading DD Form 293 –Application for the ... Previous Article: ←Pros and Cons of Reverse Mortgages.


Are you a veteran who needs to change, correct, or modify your discharge or ... Veterans separated administratively under other than honorable conditions may  ...