Web Results

Licensing and Registration Under the Animal Welfare Act - APHIS


by USDA. You cannot be licensed or registered as an exhibitor. You must be ... Exotic Animal Dealers: Anyone importing, buying, selling, or trading animals ...

USDA APHIS | Regulated Businesses (Licensing and Registration)


Feb 22, 2016 ... Request a Licensing and Registration Application Kit (APHIS Forms ... in the exhibition may include domestic and exotic animal species.

Animal Exhibitors - APHIS


Animal preserves, or sanctuaries that maintain exotic or wild animals, are ... to obtain a license from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Animal and ...

The Simian Society - You and the USDA


WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR A USDA LICENSE? ..... as Florida, the Department of Wildlife or Fish and Game regulates the licensing of exotic animal owners.

Understanding the three kinds of Federal USDA licenses


Commercial Activity is required for a USDA License USDA Animal Welfare Act regulates the use of animals in commerce. Commercial activity is a prerequisite ...

living with usda licensing - SAOVA


sell dogs, cats, rabbits, small exotic animals, or other small pets and cannot qualify ... Living under USDA licensing is NOT an option for the average retail seller.

Summary of State Laws Relating to Exhibiting Exotic Animals


Regulations: A zoo license is required to exhibit, conduct an educational display, ... in possession of a USDA licensed exhibitor and/or rehabilitation permit.<sup>3</sup>.

Federal Register | Animal Welfare; Retail Pet Stores and Licensing ...


Sep 18, 2013 ... Retail pet stores are not required to be licensed and inspected under the AWA. ... who does not sell or negotiate the sale of any wild or exotic animal, dog, ..... other animals, USDA-licensed breeders, pet and pet supply stores, ...

Does USDA require a license/permit/permission to exhibit mammals ...


Feb 18, 2011 ... Does USDA require a license/permit/permission to exhibit mammals ... exotic animals and wildlife—used for exhibition and other purposes.

How to Obtain Permits and Licenses - about Page for Animal ...


A USDA license is required if you use an exotic in any commercial activity, even if you don't make a profit (e.g. a parade or school lectures). You can obtain an ...

More Info

USDA APHIS | Permits and Certifications


Mar 7, 2016 ... ... products (except butter and cheese), and meat products (e.g., meat pies, prepared foods) from countries with livestock diseases exotic to the ...

Exotic Animals As Pets | Animal Welfare Information Center


Large wild and exotic cats such as lions, tigers, cougars, and leopards are dangerous animals. The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Animal and Plant ...

information on how to obtain a USDA License - Hedgehog Central


The goal behind United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) licensing for ... Class A License This license allows you to breed "exotic" animals and sell them ...