Overdose. As discussed previously, vitamin C generally exhibits low toxicity.
The LD50 (the dose that will kill 50% of a population) ...
www.consumerlab.com/answers/Is it possible to take too much vitamin C?/too_much_vitamin_c/
Taking too much vitamin C can cause short-term and long-term problems, ... to
take too much vitamin C. Since vitamin C is water-soluble (excess amounts are ...
For adults, the recommended dietary reference intake for vitamin C is 65 to 90
milligrams (mg) a day, and the upper limit is 2,000 mg a day. Although too much ...
Apr 14, 2015 ... Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is found in many fruits and vegetables.
Vitamin C plays an important role in collagen formation, and it ...
For most healthy individuals, the body can only hold and use about 200-250 mg
of vitamin C a day, and any excess is lost though urine. At times of illness, ...
I drink Emergen-C often. I average 2-3 packets per day. My friend warned that too
much vitamin C can cause kidney stones. I also take a multivitamin each day ...
Feb 24, 2012 ... Unlike vitamin A, vitamin C is water soluble, which means that if you take more
than your body can use, the excess is usually excreted without ...
Mar 4, 2015 ... Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is used to treat scurvy, a medical condition caused ... If
you suspect an overdose, you should contact a poison control ...
Feb 25, 2016 ... Vitamin C in itself is of low toxicity, and has only minor adverse ... I had vitamin C
poisoning due taking excess amla (20-25 dried ones)(India.
Apr 9, 1998 ... Study by British researchers at University of Leicester finds that 500 milligrams of
Vitamin C a day can damage people's genes; finding, ...