Web Results

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C_megadosage

As discussed previously, vitamin C generally exhibits low toxicity. The LD50 (the dose that will kill 50% of a population) is generally ...

www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/vitamin-c/faq-20058030

Vitamin C is an essential nutrient, but too much vitamin C carries its own risks.

www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/vitamin-c/safety/hrb-20060322

Nov 1, 2013 ... Vitamin C may cause abdominal cramps or pain, chest pain, dental erosion, dizziness, diarrhea, faintness, fatigue, flushing, gut blockage, ...

www.livestrong.com/article/383017-symptoms-of-vitamin-c-toxicity

Jun 10, 2015 ... Vitamin C, which is also called ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters and collagen. It also has.

www.livestrong.com/article/421776-side-effects-of-a-vitamin-c-overdose

Apr 14, 2015 ... Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is found in many fruits and vegetables. Vitamin C plays an important role in collagen formation, and it ...

www.jigsawhealth.com/vitamin-C-toxic

Vitamin C toxicity is very rare because the body cannot store it. Amounts greater than 2,000 mg/day have been discouraged by conventional medical bodies ...

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminC-HealthProfessional

Vitamin C has low toxicity and is not believed to cause serious adverse effects at high intakes [8].

www.consumerlab.com/answers/Is+it+possible+to+take+too+much+vitamin+C%3F/too_much_vitamin_c

Jun 3, 2015 ... Yes, it's possible to take too much vitamin C. Since vitamin C is water-soluble ( excess amounts are excreted and do not accumulate in the ...

www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/is-it-possible-to-have-a-vitamin-c-overdose

Mar 2, 2015 ... Vitamin C is among the best-known, most accessible antioxidants that have been touted to help prevent you from getting sick.