Web Results
Job Search:


Job Title, Category or Company


City & State, or Zipcode

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soci%C3%A9t%C3%A9_Bic

Société BIC S.A., commonly referred to simply as BIC and stylized as BiC, is a corporation based in Clichy, France best known for making ballpoint pens. It was founded in 1945 by Baron Marcel Bich and has become known for making disposable consumer products such as lighters, razors, mechanical pencils, and printed ...

Bic

www.bicworld.com/en

BIC'S Made To… Yearbook unfolds here. poster of the exhibition with a work of art drawn with a bic pen. LATEST NEWS. The BIC Collection exhibited at the CENTQUATRE-PARIS. bruno bich and gonzalve bich being interviewed. INVESTORS. Change in Governance and 2017 Consolidated Results Approval. fun people ...

us.bicworld.com

BIC Gel-ocity Quick Dry. NEWSROOM. BIC Gel-ocity™ Quick Dry Gel Pen · BIC People Promise. CAREERS. Working at BIC · Pens Lighters Razors. SHOP. Purchase Everyday Essentials at ShopBIC.com. BIC Boy 3D. 7,030. BIC® products have been chosen around the world since you arrived to BICWorld.com. 15,500.

us.bicworld.com/about-us/bic-in-america

SHELTON, CT. BIC Consumer Products Shelton is the North American headquarters of BIC Corporation. Employees at our Shelton location are responsible for general administration, consumer affairs, customer service, marketing, logistics, brand design, packaging engineering and other crucial business functions.

www.bicworld.com/en/about-us/who-we-are

WHO WE ARE. BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers. For more than 60 years, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time. SIMPLE; INVENTIVE ...

www.indeed.com/cmp/Bic-Corporation

Research and review Bic Corporation jobs. Learn more about a career with Bic Corporation including all recent jobs, hiring trends, salaries, work environment and more.

www.indeed.com/cmp/Bic-Corporation/reviews

Bic is a national consumer products company covering the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe. My main responsibility was calling on diverse accounts in S.W. Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Much local travel to company headquarters to present lighters, pens and shavers. I had several assistants to cover a number of ...

www.referenceforbusiness.com/history2/48/BIC-Corporation.html

In 1958 Bich agreed to purchase 60 percent of the company for $1 million. When the true financial condition of the company became known, Bich was able to acquire the remaining 40 percent for nothing. The company was renamed the Waterman-BIC Pen Corporation, and its headquarters was moved to Milford, ...

www.indeed.com/cmp/Bic-Corporation/reviews?fcountry=US&floc=Charlotte%2C+NC

Reviews from Bic Corporation employees about Bic Corporation culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.